Steam cleaners

Started by austinbob, January 04, 2015, 07:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveg

Our terracotta tiles in the kitchen and utility have a coloured grout but I suspect poor quality grouting wouldn't cope too well with the steam.

Loads of folk + Scruffy the dog here over Christmas and New Year meant the kitchen was more than busy. Good job the gizmo came with 2 of those micropad thingys! One on and one (black as yer hat!) in the wash.

Dave G

austinbob

Quote from: daveg on January 05, 2015, 04:25:29 PM
Our terracotta tiles in the kitchen and utility have a coloured grout but I suspect poor quality grouting wouldn't cope too well with the steam.

Loads of folk + Scruffy the dog here over Christmas and New Year meant the kitchen was more than busy. Good job the gizmo came with 2 of those micropad thingys! One on and one (black as yer hat!) in the wash.

Dave G

We've got a greyhound who is constantly in and out of the house/garden and loads of grandchildren (lost count of how many now!) who do the same - one of the main reasons for getting this thingy. We have ceramic tiles in the kitchen and hall but it is difficult to get all the ingrained grime and grease cleaned off. The tiles and grouting have been down for 25 years now so hopefully the grouting would have shown signs of deterioration by now. Its just coloured black instead of grey (not that it matters to much to us).
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

austinbob

Steam cleaner arrived today. Its got a whole load of tools with it for windows, carpets, crevices, grouting etc. etc.

Will probably give it a try on Friday when I've got a bit of spare time.

:claphappy:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

DesertHound

Waiting in anticipation Bob!
Visit www.thefarishshed.com for all things Poole Farish and have the confidence to look under the bonnet of your locos!

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations