ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! NEW FARISH CATALOGUE 20TH JULY!

Started by bluedepot, June 21, 2014, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam1701D

It will be good if Farish can incorporate an interior, either by using a low level chassis or a 108-style single powered bogie in the guards' van.

The old Farish bodywork is a bit clunky but generally OK, particularly with the standard of finish these days.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Newportnobby

Had a mail from Hattons today.
The Cumbrian Mountain Express set is now due Jan/Feb 2015 :hmmm:

NeMo

Quote from: newportnobby on July 31, 2014, 03:09:08 PM
Indeed, but it's starting to look like the bargain of the century: new 'Duchess', three blue riband Mark 1 coaches, and a Scenecraft signal box, all for under £130! That's the same price as buying a new 'Duchess' on its own!  :confused2:

Cheers, NeMo
(Former NGS Journal Editor)

Karhedron

Hmm, maybe I should pre-order and just split it for profit when it arrives?  :hmmm:

Not sure what my good lady would make of that idea. :slap:

Either way, it looks like the supply chain problems are far from resolved.
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Newportnobby

Quote from: NeMo on July 31, 2014, 03:15:36 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on July 31, 2014, 03:09:08 PM
Indeed, but it's starting to look like the bargain of the century: new 'Duchess', three blue riband Mark 1 coaches, and a Scenecraft signal box, all for under £130! That's the same price as buying a new 'Duchess' on its own!  :confused2:

Cheers, NeMo

I did have the loco pre-ordered but as soon as I saw the train pack at a lower price my pre-order rapidly got changed :)

portland-docks

i had 3 emails off hattons today, as been said already the cumbrian mountain express is jan/feb 2015, and so is the other 2 sets with the 4F (Landship Train) and blue WD (Longmoor Military Railway set)

which is a shame but guess i can save a little money even though Warely and possibly TINGS is still gona kill me!

seeing as i see at least 2 duchess heading my way (BR Green for Sutherland, and a blue cos its nice, debating about black), at least 1 spam can (livery tbc as im not sure which spam can to rename it to, maybe get a blue one as its nice aswell), Blue Peter.

suprised the N class hasnt got a date on it yet seeing as they now have liveries!

so thats alot just in terms of locos, then theres rolling stock!

theres a couple pullmans, and other bits and bobs, the GCR scencraft range im after for my personal layout...sheesh!
Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

daveg

Thanks for the heads up, guys! Didn't see that email so have placed my order and will zap the loco only one.

The MK1s won't match anything but there's always Rule 1!

Dave G

Caz

I also received an email from Hatton's today re the Countryside Coal Digital Set with Class 3F Jinty  I have on order and in that email they say December 2014/January 2015 so I could be getting a nice Christmas present if I'm lucky.   :)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £5.67
Below Goal: £94.33
Site Currency: GBP
 6%