The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

First of all I am a hard working person and I have worked for my company for 15 years and I have never had any time off through sick, I am very consiensios and have allways turned my work out on time, as you know I have just been in hospital, and as soon as I got back to work my boss asked me when I was going to pay the time back for when I was in hospital, I have never seen this side of him before and now I am thinking of going into work at 8 am instead of 7-30 like I normally do, my output is going to be slower so the more fool him, I am 63 and I doubt I will get a job anywhere else and I was thinking of working until I was 70 but very doubtful about that now.

Oh well work to rule starts today.

:censored:
Geoff

daveg

Sorry to read of your situation at work. I hope though that your are feeling well after the recent stay in hospital.

I 'discovered' I had a difficult boss around the same age as you but was fortunate enough to be able to take early retirement. I've never regretted that decision.

I wish you the best of luck!

Dave G

Bealman

Sorry to hear of that, Geoff. We are the same age mate, and I'd be telling him where to stuff it. I certainly wouldn't think about working until 70.

Health first, buddy. Hope you are well after your spell in hospital.  :thumbsup:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bob Tidbury

I don't blame you Geof it's always those that work the hardest that get treated the worst it seems I was treated very badly and was unfairly dismissed but not because of being in hospital it's a long story so won't go into details here.
Good luck for the future.
Bob

steve836

I'm with you on this too Geoff. Glad to hear you're recovered though.
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Newportnobby

That's disgusting, Geoff, and should be referred to a union if you're a member of one.
I was lucky enough to be able to take early retirement to get away from a boss who was a complete  :censored:

Geoff

Well I have had one hell of a barmy with him and told him to stick it then something must of clicked and now he has decided to pay me, still bloody mad with him oh boy I am sure he does not know what side his bread is buttered.

Thanks for the kind words folks.
Geoff

Newportnobby

Glad you sorted the monetary aspect, Geoff, but beware - idiots like him tend to have long memories :hmmm:

fatso

:veryangry: Why do I do this to myself I know from past disasters that obtaining kato spare  part are like looking for hens teeth yet I still buy kato locos knowing full well I or my disabled children club will end up killing a loco that I cant buy spare from here in the U.K some where I think is a mounting of broken loco hidden away by someone just need the secret password Kato 10 points fatso nil.mike
Always looking on the bright side of life

Oldman

:censored: Shapeways order placed over bank holiday, PayPal payment approved and balance deducted from his my bank account.Order acknowledged and notified at printing stage. E-mail today saying order has been cancelled. Don't think I shall be bothered to order again. Trouble is I wanted these bits but don't see why if I re-order I am  now going to have to pay shipping.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Bealman

Quote from: newportnobby on September 02, 2015, 04:21:22 PM
Glad you sorted the monetary aspect, Geoff, but beware - idiots like him tend to have long memories :hmmm:
Ditto, Geoff.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Oldman

Sorry about the badly hidden bad language am really cross about this
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

dannyboy

Was any reason given for the cancellation? Without knowing all the details, (and the small print!), I would think that if they have accepted the order and taken your money,(albeit repaid), they are in breach of contract.  ???
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Oldman

Quote from: dannyboy on September 02, 2015, 10:38:17 PM
Was any reason given for the cancellation? Without knowing all the details, (and the small print!), I would think that if they have accepted the order and taken your money,(albeit repaid), they are in breach of contract.  ???
Not yet  have emailed them to find out why.
Has happened before and it turned out to be a material problem although I had already had prints of the same item  prior to that, on that order.

Luke Piewalker

Who decided to ship the new Farish Duchesses without the coupling hook mounted on the rear of the tender!
Having sent the short shank hook into the depths of the floor somewhere, my attempts at fitting the longer shank one that's spare off the front have been unsuccessful

:veryangry:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations