Christmas and New Year

Started by Bob Tidbury, December 18, 2023, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

I would like to wish every one on this friendly Forum a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year .
And a special thank you to Tank and the Moderators for all their work over the past years. Looking forward to another year of interesting posts and jokes  .
Bob Tidbury

crewearpley40

Happy Christmas from me

I agree with Bob

Ali Smith

Well said Bob, I agree completely.
"God bless us, every one" even though I'm not tiny and my name isn't Tim.

Have even more fun,

Ali

Newportnobby

Seasons Greetings to everyone. Come back safe to us for the next instalment in life's pageant........2024 :beers:

Bob G

Dear all

This is a photo of a tropical leaf painted in Christmas colours taken in a rum distillery a few weeks ago in Martinique (they also had an old French loco that looks a bit like an Adams B4 0-4-0, but that was not Christmassey enough for this thread).

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Bob

Ed

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Ed

Bealman

All the very best Christmas wishes to everyone, but most of all, good health to everyone.  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

joe cassidy

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on December 18, 2023, 05:21:35 PMI would like to wish every one on this friendly Forum a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year .
And a special thank you to Tank and the Moderators for all their work over the past years. Looking forward to another year of interesting posts and jokes  .
Bob Tidbury

Same to you Bob.

I would also like to thank you for all your contributions to the forum since the begining.

dannyboy

And a very merry Christmas to one and all from Louisa and myself :)
(And don't forget, if anyone wants to join me in a Christmas drink - 8pm Friday!).
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Papyrus

...and a very Happy Christmas and New Year from the House of Papyrus. And especially to anyone who is struggling this Christmas. I know several of you have had bereavements or health issues, so I wish you all the best and hope 2024 is better for you.

Best wishes,

Chris and Blanche

Timbo66

Maybe slightly selfishly, I`d like to say Merry Christmas to all of us who are working over the festive period.

zwilnik

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

@Timbo66 As someone who's often been working over the holidays, I can appreciate and sympathise. Hopefully you'll get some proper time off to compensate!

dannyboy

Quote from: Timbo66 on December 19, 2023, 07:18:52 PMMerry Christmas to all of us who are working over the festive period.

Totally agree. I remember one Christmas, about 12 years ago, being the Supervisor, I had to cover the 7pm Christmas Eve to 7am Christmas Day shift and about 6am, the officer due to start at 7am Christmas Day at another site, decided to cry off because of the snow, so I ended up doing a 24 hour shift. I did tell the officer to hand in his uniform the following day! (Which he did). That is one advantage of being retired - no working over any holiday period. Hopefully you will be handsomely rewarded for working.  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

cornish yorkie

:hellosign:
  Yes a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all on our fabulous forum  :beers:
 stay safe regards Derek & Steph
ONLY ONE RULE ENJOY

Phoenix

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Awesome New Year  :D

Many thanks to Tank for making it all possible, and all my friends who have helped and advised me on my little projects

All best wishes

Kevin

:beers:

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations