Started by Lawrence, July 12, 2011, 08:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawrence

Just a wee note to say that the forum has now passed the 3000000 page views mark and we will soon bust through the 450 member mark too  :beers: :beers:

cudders

Hoping to make a start on the layout before Xmas!!

Dock Shunter

It's great to see the forum going from strength to strength....
:beers: :NGaugeForum: :beers:

Tank

It just shows how nosey all of our members are! ;D :thumbsup:

lesmond

Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

Newportnobby

Excellent :beers:
Perhaps these statistics should be presented to Dapol, Farish etc to maybe encourage some official advertising/feedback/marketing statements or whatever. Such great figures cannot be ignored by manufacturers surely?
Oh - OK. Am being daft there.

Lawrence

Quote from: newportnobby on July 12, 2011, 11:22:23 AM
Perhaps these statistics should be presented to Dapol, Farish etc to maybe encourage some official advertising/feedback/marketing statements or whatever. Such great figures cannot be ignored by manufacturers surely?

No  ;)

lesmond

Far from daft, Nobby, great idea there  :thumbsup:
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

poliss

How many are real people and how many are 'bots'? At any one time I can have upwards of 20 'bots' looking at my forum.

grumbeast

Congratulations!!! this is an awesome forum and so glad I joined!

Quote from: poliss on July 12, 2011, 01:34:23 PM
How many are real people and how many are 'bots'? At any one time I can have upwards of 20 'bots' looking at my forum.

I resemble that remark ! :) :) .. I'm not a bot (though I have one as I'm sure everyone on the forum does :)

Graham

Newportnobby

Quote from: grumbeast on July 12, 2011, 01:37:42 PM
Congratulations!!! this is an awesome forum and so glad I joined!

I resemble that remark ! :) :) .. I'm not a bot (though I have one as I'm sure everyone on the forum does :)

Graham

I'm sending mine back to the manufacturer as it is cracked and has a hole in it :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

Wikipedia definition of 'bot' - a web crawler.
Blimey - I'm a spider. Just call me Boris.

OwL

Great to see the Forum going from strength to strength. Regarding Dapol + Farish, they are already here with us. There are a couple of 'silent members' on the site if you get my drift.............  ;)

See if any one can spot'em, their job is simple, sit back and watch our banter, that gives em a good idea what we want, what we dont want and what bits we dont like.......

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

scotsoft

Quote from: owl729 on July 12, 2011, 06:40:34 PM

Regarding Dapol + Farish, they are already here with us. There are a couple of 'silent members' on the site if you get my drift.............  ;)

that gives em a good idea what we want, what we dont want and what bits we dont like.......

Well if they are reading this - I would like really huge discounts for NGF members, free competitions with great prizes every other week for NGF members and that would do for starters till I can think of some more things rofl.

Newportnobby

How about getting even close to their release announcements? I am still waiting for the Mk1 GUV's that, according to their website today, are due for release Feb/Mar. Do they mean 2012? Should this be in N Gauge reviews or should it be in the angry thread? Why do your feet smell and your nose runs?
So many questions...........................

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations