Warley Video

Started by REFaust, November 20, 2011, 06:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REFaust

Hi All,

I've uploaded some video of products on display from Warley, featuring Farish, Dapol, The Pete Waterman Colletion and South West Trains. I know the last two are O gauge rather than N but thought it might be of interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW0w50zGXb4

Some layout videos will be added this week.

Enjoy!

R E Faust

poliss

Thanks for posting. I noticed the sound locos didn't seem to be going at maximum volume as you sometimes find.
On the Farish stand. I never saw the new magnetic couplings they were supposed to be bringing out in August. I reckon the US have snaffled them all, even though it was a Farish UK idea.

Newportnobby

Nice vid - thank you for posting :thumbsup: I must admit I was expecting more reports from Warley (as per TINGS) but what I have heard it seems to have been a bit of a scrum. I'm not sure whether I have missed a good/poor show. Regarding N gauge with sound - is it just me or is the sound not like I remember when I was a gricer, as I am really not sure I want sound if that is the best on offer ??? :-\

Pengi

Thanks for the video. The Desiro's look good - do you know when they are available for sale and the price? Might be tempted - especially if there is a conversion kit to convert them to SWT (blue or white livery)
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

longbridge

Enjoyed the video, thanks for posting it :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

REFaust

Quote from: Pendy on November 20, 2011, 07:12:31 PM
Thanks for the video. The Desiro's look good - do you know when they are available for sale and the price? Might be tempted - especially if there is a conversion kit to convert them to SWT (blue or white livery)

According to the Farish web site they are due in April/May with a list price of £150, which is the same as the 4-cep and that is available for about £120.

R E Faust

Pengi

Thanks - I have time to start saving!
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

cookiescrumble

Quote from: Pendy on November 20, 2011, 07:12:31 PM

The 350 is well suited for use as a class 450 (the blue ones), the white 444's have a longer carriage length than the 350. From my research the 350 has a 3rd rail skid and the only conversion work to turn it into a 450 is the removal of the pantograph.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations