Just checking in

Started by fatso, August 03, 2017, 02:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatso

Hi guys seems a life time ago i was on here you have not been forgotten  just loads on we have had to shooting near club over past few months one fatality of 17 year old and few fire works thrown into the library where we are so its been rather hectic lol its gone some what quite can't say i blame anyone bit like Russian roulette be we getting  there hope all very good friends and  sponsor are all well and families  will write more when have something to show the forum all my best to you all mike
Always looking on the bright side of life

njee20

That's quite a sentence. Sounds like you're having some interesting times. Welcome back.

daveg

Good to hear from you, Mike.

Hope 'things' calm down.

Dave G

Malc

Glad to see you are back with us Mike. Look after yourself.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

ozzie Bill.

Good to hear from you Mike and glad you are still in contact. Travel with fortune, cheers, Bill.

dannyboy

Nice to hear from you again Mike. You certainly seem to be having some 'interesting' times.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

fatso

Quote from: dannyboy on August 05, 2017, 01:56:01 AM
Nice to hear from you again Mike. You certainly seem to be having some 'interesting' times.

Interesting  times only think missing Jesses James lol

texhorse

Always good to see your posts Mike.  What an appalling area you have found yourselves in!  Is this where your club is, or where you live?

Andy
UK
Montrose and Highland Railroad
"Gotta Keep Movin' On!"

joe cassidy

Hi Mike - welcome back.

I don't suppose AirBnB does much business where you live ?

Best regards,

Joe

MalcolmInN

Quote from: fatso on August 05, 2017, 12:50:03 PMInteresting  times only think missing Jesses James lol
Hello Mike, good to see you posting again. No JJ/wild west here, just a spring and summer battling with an enormous garden going wild in the west !

Hello also to everyone else, it is high time I did my own 'checking back in' post, soon, promise :)

REGP

Hi Mike, glad to hear your OK, I've been wondering what you were upto.

Ray

Mito

Great to hear from you again. Interesting area you live in. :no:
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

fatso

Hi all the club in an area where gangs drugs and knives all go cap in hand thats why the train club was started  to try and deter the young  adults away from gun crime and knife and all other related  stuff i hope the big police present will calm things down and life will get back to being better i hope and pray but its going to be a very long hard road a head but i putting my faith in my team behind me to get us past this mike

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations