Graham Farish 2011 Program now on-line

Started by Adam1701D, March 06, 2011, 12:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam1701D

Something for everyone this year, including retooled 20, 4-CEP, Class 350 EMU, J39, Standard 5, A1, more Mk1s (incl sleeper) and some new freight stock.

Full details here

http://www.bachmann.co.uk/new_products.php?prod_selected=farish

:GraFar:
;D

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

REFaust

Really stunned by the sheer diversity and size of the range that has been announced.

Highlights for me are the retooled 20 - with DCC yay! - the multiple units, more mk1's (though apparently not in Crimson and Cream :( ), and some lovely new wagons for the modern era. Check out the pics of the auto-ballasters and nuclear flasks (drools). I'll probably end up getting an A1 and 5MT too lol..just can't stop myself.

Another significant step is the DIGITAL set that's on the books.

R E Faust

poliss

I wonder how the OO people would react if they put 'N Gauge image shown'?

zwilnik

Hmm, lots of BR stuff, but still no GWR (other than a single cattle truck) or much at all of the big 4. Are currently modelling trends really that much towards modern image now?

jonclox

WOW 'Tornado' bang goes my secret stash of pennies
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

REFaust

Quote from: Zwilnik on March 06, 2011, 02:27:07 PM
Hmm, lots of BR stuff, but still no GWR (other than a single cattle truck) or much at all of the big 4. Are currently modelling trends really that much towards modern image now?

Well Bachmann have announced a GW 32000 and some porthole LMS stock in OO gauge, so those may well appear in N later and the coaches would mix very nicely with the new staniers.

I would have loved to have seen a 2P or even some pre-grouping varieties but it seems the majority of modellers are interested in the BR era and later.

R E Faust

Tank

Quote from: poliss on March 06, 2011, 01:57:13 PM
I wonder how the OO people would react if they put 'N Gauge image shown'?

:thumbsup:

A 4CEP, amazing!  This will open up a whole new world for me.   :D :D :D  So many new products, incredible.

scruff

put me down for a pair of 20's and some mk 1's please!  :)

mark

Adam1701D

There's also the Southern concrete Art-Deco buildings coming in N - I'm so tempted to try a small southern themed layout or diorama with this news!
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Sailor Charon

Quote from: Zwilnik on March 06, 2011, 02:27:07 PM
I would expect we're going to see Dapol and Ixion picking up the GWR stuff. Dapol have the 2884 and Hall due out, Ixion have a mogul due out, and, of course, they have the Manor, (which converts reasonably easily into a Grange, by the way)
It would be nice to see some updated panniers and prairies, as well as an updated 0-4-2... but I think we'll have to wait for them.
I just keep trying to get a little better
Said a little better than before

michael

Quote from: jonclox on March 06, 2011, 02:36:39 PM

same here mate, same here!  :beers:

Sailor Charon

Quote from: jonclox on March 06, 2011, 02:36:39 PM
Well, I'll be getting an A1, but not Tornado... After all, it never ran in the 60's :) Not that that would stop me normally...
And yes, it's going to be an expensive year. I'm just waiting for the Ivatt 2MT that's due in the next 18 months.
I just keep trying to get a little better
Said a little better than before

porkie

woo hooo, 

I need some SPA's and BAA's :thumbsup:

Still no coal sector class 60 yet :thumbsdown:

:Class89:

My Layout build thread.... Milton grove TMD 1988 - 2000 WCML loosly based
www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57.0

michael

Quote from: porkie on March 06, 2011, 08:46:58 PM

Still no coal sector class 60 yet :thumbsdown:

Have you thought about painting one? If the decals are available then it should be a pretty easy paint job?

Adam1701D

Farish are doing the Petroleum sector 60 - changing the logos should be a piece of cake.

Anyone notice the 101 in Express Parcels livery? Wonderfully obscure, as these only ran for a couple of years around 87/88. Strange no NSE...

Here's my version...

It's an incredibly ambitious and far-reaching program from Baccy this year. Let's hope the Chinese end of the operation holds up so these see the light of day.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations