Previous topic - Next topic

daveg

Quote from: EtchedPixels on October 26, 2012, 10:16:39 PM
Faggots mushy peas bread and gravy on a cold day

British Cuisine for British weather

I'm with you there, EP!

Dave G

MinZaPint

Combining two posts, faggots, mushy peas, onion gravy (the wifes) mash and a pint or two of London Pride, bliss  :beers:  :claphappy:  :thumbsup:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

longbridge

Quote from: bigbear on October 23, 2012, 07:46:53 AM
Our 13 1/2 year old dog was reprieved last night! She's not been well for a few days and we thought it was her last night, but before the vet arrived, she started to pick up a bit. He said it would be wrong to put her to sleep while she is still enjoying life a bit. I am relieved and amazed at the same time. What a tough old girl she is!

That is great news and hopefully the pup will kick on for a lot longer.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Tank

Very happy!  My wife returned from hospital last night after being rushed by ambulance to A&E on Saturday night.  To cut a long story short, she had three blood clots on her lungs and was in immense pain, along with difficulty in breathing. I had to look after our 2 year old and 2 week old boys. :o  I did have some great help from family and friends in the daytime, but night time was extremely tiring!!! :sleep:

So, she's home and everyone is happy now.  Just a week of injections and 6 months of pills to take.

daveg

It is so-o frightening when something like that happens. Glad to hear all is well.

Look after each other.

Dave G

longbridge

Very pleased for you and the family Chris, that is a very nasty thing to happen to your Wife, thank goodness she made a recovery OK  :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

keerout

scary stuff! good to hear all is well in the end
Gerard.

Tank

Thanks chaps!  Just trying to catch up with everything from the past view days.  It's surprising how the posts mount up on the forum......6 pages! :o

Mustermark

Glad to hear she's OK.  You must be very relieved.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Cimmerian

Great to hear she's ok.
Regards, Ken

Mr.Grumpy

I'm back!

I've moved into my new flat and I have SO MUCH SPACE for model railway building!

Will post pics, just letting you know I'm not dead. :bounce:
N Gauge Dystopian Future: Planning | Construction

Malc

Glad to see you are settled. Looking forward to some piccies when you get sorted.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

scotsoft

It must be wonderful to have lots of space and a clear space to start working in  :thumbsup:

My train space has to shaer with many helicopters and quadcopters and the flying stuff outnumbers the rolling stuff  :-[

Good to hear you are settling into your new place  ;)

cheers John.

daveg

Quote from: Mr.Grumpy on November 03, 2012, 09:39:22 AM
I'm back!

I've moved into my new flat and I have SO MUCH SPACE for model railway building!

Will post pics, just letting you know I'm not dead. :bounce:

Enjoy all your new space. Look forward to updates when you get the time.

Dave G

Newportnobby

Good to know you have a great modelling space with some living accommodation attached :claphappy:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations