A bit of bad luck

Started by Bikeracer, April 23, 2015, 04:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bikeracer

I've missed out on 15 million dollars because I missed a dead line.

I had an email to tell me about an inheritance and if I sent $150 by Western Union to cover fees within the next four hours the money would be released to me at $100.000 per day.

I missed out,the four hours were up before I saw the email......just my luck again.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Malc

A crushing blow Allan, so nearly a millionaire. I have a contact who is trying to get £10,000,000 out of Uganda and will give you a cut if you help him. I can pass your email address on to him if you want?
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

I'd like to know who has been messing with bank accounts I don't have with banks I've never dealt with, such that I get security alerts virtually every day :hmmm:

railsquid

I was recently approached by a lawyer representing a Mr Banana P. Moses, a British Engineer who had been working in Africa hexing frogs when he perished in an unfortunate frog juicing accident. It turns out this guy is a long-lost relative, and I stand to inherit his valuable and extensive collection of N-gauge trains currently held for security in a bank vault in Lagos.

I was almost ready to hand over a thousand quid in administrative fees to get my hands on this loot, but you can't fool this squid, oh no. I cunningly asked them to send an inventory, and it apparently contains several Dapol Pacers, which alerted me to the fact that this must be some kind of con and I reluctantly declined.

Malc

I feel sorry for the First National Bank and Chase Manhattan as they seem to have lots of security alerts, or so the emails say. They keep asking me to log on and verify my accounts.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations