Got a new job.......

Started by Tackleberry, June 30, 2013, 12:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tackleberry

I started a new job a few weeks ago with Tesco driving artics on the best time of day - nights 8)

scotsoft

Well done on the new job  :claphappy:

A bit of a difference between that beast and a mini  :goggleeyes:

cheers John.

Tackleberry

Quote from: scotsoft on June 30, 2013, 12:31:20 AM
Well done on the new job  :claphappy:

A bit of a difference between that beast and a mini  :goggleeyes:

cheers John.

Tesco's Mercedes Axor top speed 50mph, my potential new Mini a hell of a lot faster lol

Sprintex

Welcome to the trucker club  8)

I started with Tesco through an agency when I took redundancy from my Accountancy job two years ago. Moved to another agency currently delivering Marks & Spencer food instead. Not quite on nights here either, more early mornings starting at 2.30am  :)

One recommendation: if you want a laugh between 2-5am weekdays listen to Alex Lester on BBC Radio 2 - completely barking but good interactive fun! :D

Any reference to "Paul the trucker" that's me ;)

Paul

Bealman

Ooooh... secrets of the night time truckers.....  :D Don't think I'll be driving my little rental car at that time of the day when I'm over there, but if I am I'll have a listen! Intrigue!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tackleberry

Quote from: Sprintex on June 30, 2013, 12:36:34 AM
Welcome to the trucker club  8)

I started with Tesco through an agency when I took redundancy from my Accountancy job two years ago. Moved to another agency currently delivering Marks & Spencer food instead. Not quite on nights here either, more early mornings starting at 2.30am  :)

One recommendation: if you want a laugh between 2-5am weekdays listen to Alex Lester on BBC Radio 2 - completely barking but good interactive fun! :D

Any reference to "Paul the trucker" that's me ;)

Paul

I listen to Alex Lester too, stark raving bonkers lol
Ill let you guess who I am with reference to me lol

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50%