BPM - Butlers Printed Models

Started by guest311, May 20, 2020, 02:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest311

just for info, I received this from Peter after I had contacted him to enquire about payment methods other than Paypal.

this was his response, posted with his permission.

Hi Alan

Further to my earlier e-mail we have just introduced the option of bank transfer on the website as a payment option.
This is something we have been considering for a while and you have spurred us on to introduce it now.

I realise it isn't exactly what you want but it does allow you to place an order without using PayPal.

Best regards
Peter
Butlers' Printed Models

just so anyone having / or concerned about having, problems with Paypal, are aware of another method of payment for this firm.

no link other than as a very satisfied customer.

Newportnobby

I have nothing against a bank transfer and do, in fact, make some regularly. However, it's nowhere near as easy as paypal as, in my case, I have to log in to my bank account with all sorts of numbers, turn my mobile on and go up the top of the garden to get a mailed log in number (available for 20 minutes) and then, when logged in, if it's a new payee I have to dig out the card reader and plumb in all the numbers from that. What a flaming rigmarole ::) I know security is king but it really is a faff.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations