Classifieds images not working

Started by Dr Al, September 18, 2012, 08:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Al

Been repeatedly trying to upload image to classified listing and keep getting error that file is wrong format (which it is not - jpeg!). Is this a forum bug?

I'm uploading images taken as I've done before and using the same software to crop - all previous images had no problem.

Regards,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

Caz

Had a quick look, can't see anything obviously wrong, will have to get tech on to it.
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Tank

Thanks.  I'll try and find out what the problem is, as I can't upload either. :thumbsdown:

Illori

this affects any upload on the site, i have contacted the host to look into the issue.

Tank

Dr Al

Quote from: Tank on September 18, 2012, 11:14:50 PM
It's all working again now.   :thumbsup:

This has stopped working again - same problem, error message and can't therefore upload.............

Regards,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

scotsoft

Quote from: Dr Al on October 28, 2012, 10:39:36 AM
Quote from: Tank on September 18, 2012, 11:14:50 PM
It's all working again now.   :thumbsup:

This has stopped working again - same problem, error message and can't therefore upload.............

Regards,
Alan

PM sent to Dr Al, this will be attended to when we have tech support online.

cheers John.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations