New Donatorometer!

Started by guest2, April 09, 2012, 09:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Hello everyone,

We've now installed a new feature so that members can donate to the forum, and see how far our targets are for each month.

I'm ever so grateful for whatever anyone can give.  I fully appreciate that not everyone can give money, and I know that they can contribute in other ways.

I'd like to think that sellers who have sold rolling stock and other items on the forum might give something back to help keep this feature free.  ;)

Thanks again everyone for helping to keep this great forum going.   We're getting bigger and bigger!!!!

Tank.

keerout

..And hey presto!  ;D  see it work! I bet it even works better than subscriptions AND leaves people free to give what they can miss I love it when a plan comes together!
hope it works for you Chris.
Gerard.  8)

Tank

Thank you to everyone who has donated this month.  :thumbsup:  I am astounded by the members generosity.

Well done to everyone who contributed. :NGF:

Pengi

I think the Donatorometer is a stonking idea and a great reminder to me to give something back for all of the money, time and effort that I have saved from the help that this forum has given me.
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Bikeracer

I see the total doesn't reflect the amount donated,is there a reason for this.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Lawrence

Quote from: Bikeracer on April 24, 2012, 08:22:19 AM
I see the total doesn't reflect the amount donated,is there a reason for this.

Allan

Paypal fees  >:( >:(

Bikeracer

No,as I said the total amount shows £60.00 but total donations far exceed this.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Lawrence

Sorry Allan, I'm having a reduced brain function morning  ::) - Nurse, more coffee please  :-\

Short answer is I don't know  ??? TANK - Help  ;D

Tank

It's purely because paypal have limited my main paypal account, so I had to set up another one to accept funds temporarily.  I then couldn't get Paypal to communicate with the software on here propery to adjust the %, but the funds are clearly shown.  Next months funds will all go back to the main account, as I had already changed it this morning, and the software should work properly again.

Sorry for the confusion. :-[

Tank

We're having to to upgrade the bandwidth to 75 gb a month now.  Monstrous!  LOL

A smaller target than last month though as we did so well.

Thanks again everyone. :thumbsup:

Flakmunky

Make it bigger, Tank! Spread right across the top of the screen, below the 'Hello Flakmunky' bit but above the links...

Tank

I don't think that would go down too well. :smiley-laughing:

Tank

Hello all,

Another glitch!  It seems that since the server move the Donorometer isn't working properly.  The donations have been received from members, but they haven't appeared on the forum.

So, there is no need to donate any money this month (although more is always appreciated!  :) ) as we've reached our target for the month.  I'll get a technician to look at this very soon.

Thanks as always to everyone's generosity for donating to the forum and for those who donate when they sell items on the Classifieds.

:thankyousign:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations