Bachmanns winter 2020/21 release schedule

Started by N_GaugeModeller, November 03, 2020, 09:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven B

The 8F and the last of the air-con Mk2 (still waiting for the BSO) are still left over from the previous method of anouncing models way in advance. The Mk2s have been drip fed since September(?).

We're still waiting for the EFE Mermaids from August's autumn anouncement, but I'd argue that there's still a couple of weeks left of autumn.

Steven B.

N_GaugeModeller

Quote from: njee20 on November 12, 2020, 09:09:34 AM
I've no idea what I've done to upset you, perhaps let me or the mods know, rather than the constant silly comments. I've never said any of those things, nor was I about to.

It would have been nice to have got all the autumn stuff out prior to the winter announcement - but they've specifically said the 8Fs were delayed, they got the mk2 coaches and HKAs out. They're due literally in the next couple of weeks.

Sorry not aimed at you personally, I just get with some people on here no matter what I (And it happens to others as well) so or suggest there is always someone wants to tell everyone how wrong I am, even when its obvious that I am not wrong or not that wrong, a few on here will happily argue that day is night and when they get there keyboard warrior teeth into an unsuspecting member it can be almost impossible to have a simple conversation, sometimes it feels like I am on RMWEB by mistake.

I have blocked posts by the worst offenders and slowly adding more .

Think its best if I just step back from general posting and just stick to reading the forum

Bye

NGM
There may be spelling and grammatical errors in my posts, I am Dyslexic so just think yourself lucky you can actually read what I have written.

I am also in the early stages of Alzheimer's and Vascular dementia so sometimes struggle with basic communication.

You don't need to point out my errors.  Thanks

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations