Barcelona Model Shops?

Started by texhorse, November 02, 2014, 07:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texhorse

I'm having a long weekend in Barcelona later on this month, and wondered if anyone knew of any good model shops with N Gauge in stock, there?  I model American railroads, but I'd be interested in any shops that sold any N Gauge at all!

Andy
:)
Montrose and Highland Railroad
"Gotta Keep Movin' On!"

port perran

Not sure about model shops but you will have a fabulous time. It's definitely one of my favourite cities.  So much to see and enjoy and you can explore so much of it on foot.
Do try the cable car aver the harbour to enjoy the views.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

David Asquith

These might help.  Google search plus Google translate so maybe not so coherent!

http://www.salir.com/b/modelismo+tren+barcelona

Barcelona, ​​Sant Andreu Sant Andreu Big 12.
Orient Express Models   (...) Barcelona (...) hobbies, model trains n scale trains model making,

Barcelona-Torre Vilapicina Llobeta, Ramon Albo, 63.
Train Roig (...) Barcelona (...) hobbies, model trains

Esplugues de Llobregat, Via Augusta 7.
Trains Aguiló (...) Barcelona (...) hobbies, model trains

Barcelona, ​​Eixample ERC, Provincial Council, 216.
The Palau Train (...) Barcelona (...) miniatures, hobbyBarcelona, ​​Sant Antoni, Ronda Sant Antoni, 61.
Barcelona (...) hobbies, model, scale cars, board games, radio control Scalectrix, toys, electric trains, model trains, merchandising, car collection, scalextrix Barcelona, ​​Eixample, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 436.
Barcelona (...) hobbies, model trains ( Barcelona, ​​Eixample ERC, Aribau 7.
Barcelona (...) hobbies, model trains (...) styles and models, Variety is the spice. I have a friend (...) at this time we were a few days in Barcelona. What we liked about Poly is that it can be a great time watching toys of all kinds, many styles and many models. We could lose ourselves in each area and then reconnect. Hallucinating, Good memories, both times I visited Barcelona

Palau - Barcelona, ​​Sant Antoni, Ronda Sant Antoni, 61.
Barcelona (...) hobbies, model, scale cars, board games, radio control Scalectrix, toys, electric trains

Dave

texhorse

We went to the Palau shop which you mentioned above Dave, and although there was very little British or American N Gauge, there was a huge display of European stuff.  German, French, Swiss etc.  If that's your thing, this shop is excellent.  I bought some locally produced N Gauge people.  Six of them, fully painted, for the equivalent of £4.41!!!!  Superb value, I think.  They are going to be carol singers on my temporary Christmas display on my American layout.

Andy
Montrose and Highland Railroad
"Gotta Keep Movin' On!"

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations