i`d really like it if they did.......in n gauge

Started by matt-b, January 04, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2011, 07:55:53 PM
...a 4CIG on the way from eBay.....

Got it today.  Not as good as I hoped, but good enough.   ;D  A few marks on the paintwork, and no numbers on the carriages.

Tank

No, they're still on there.  This one was on there a week ago.  Might have a bash at the Connex one.

tadpole

I won't be bidding against you for the Connex unit, tank - I'm afraid that era represented the Southern's lowest point for me, and one I'd sooner forget - and that livery was just awful.
Two rails good. Three better.

Tank

Thanks for the tip off!  ;D. I agree, Connex were awful and so was the livery.

Sailor Charon

Quote from: BROADTRAIN1979 on January 08, 2011, 12:29:58 PM
On a serious note chaps( key of c) ;) Why cant farish make all their locos dcc ready ??like the 31's/ basic  deltics /40s/ 25s/ 45s/ as they did some but not others ??? what happened, did the dcc doctor take a turn for the worst >:( >:( :GraFar:

They'd need to update the chassis to do that, and they won't do that till they bring out an updated version. Is it good? Not really. It's the same as them not updating their old steam locos to use see through wheels. It should be easy, but they won't do it until they bring out an updated version.
Or don't. I'm guessing we won't be seeing a hall or western from Farish this year...
I just keep trying to get a little better
Said a little better than before

nf3996

I'd like to see all (or even any) of the following East Anglia-based locos and rolling stock: E4, F5/F6, J15, J17, some Gresley non-corridor coaches, a Derby Lightweight DMU and a Cravens DMU.

Alan

porkie

I would like to see a red/grey 08 shunter.
As BR blue and ews seem to be the only modern version farish can do >:(
:Class89:

My Layout build thread.... Milton grove TMD 1988 - 2000 WCML loosly based
www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57.0

Tank

Quote from: porkie on January 22, 2011, 07:20:11 AM
I would like to see a red/grey 08 shunter.

Red and grey..... As in the Rail Express Systems?  I had a quick go at one 3 years ago, but have never finished it off.   ::)

Dock Shunter

105 DMU for me.... :thumbsup:.and the new 101 that Farish have been promising for what seems like forever :-\

REFaust

Some more EMU's would be nice, VEP, CIG etc. Plus some new mk2 coaching stock. I also think that NSE modellers are very underrepresented in rtr nowadays..one of the reasons I've tended towards Regional Railways.

On the other end of the historical timeline I'd love to see some of the pre-grouping locos that lasted well into BR days..things from MR, LNWR, CR etc. There were loads of 0-4-4's, 0-6-0 tanks etc that could be used by modellers from era's 2-5/6

R E Faust

mickjsg

I'm very fond of the Strathclyde Transport orange and black livery. There's quite a few classes that used it, so I don't really have a preference as to what model I'd like, but the only N Gauge model I know of that has it is a Graham Farish class 101. Limited edition, of course.

I have found a class 156 in Strathclyde awaiting release, but it doesn't specify whether it's the one I want, or the later claret & cream livery, which I really don't like.
I have emailed Dapol to ask what it'll be, but it's been about 2 weeks now with no reply.

Dorsetmike

Southern steamers in Maunsell livery, Arthurs, Nelsons, H15, S15, Q, ex LSWR T14, D15, S11, L12, K10, L11, T6 or X6, G6, O2, T1, B4.

To go with them ex LSWR coaches, panelled and Ironclads, and Maunsell coaches for West of Englqand services. Nothing post 1938.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

guest311

"I gave emailed Dapol to ask what it'll be, but it's been about 2 weeks now with no reply"

let's be honest, with their record on colour schemes they probably don't know themselves  >:(

still, common courtesy would at least acknowledge your e-mail, but ....

keithfre

Rabs

Quote from: jonclox on January 04, 2011, 08:23:19 PM
Very,very early steam locos including the 'Rocket' etc etc

Rocket would be great.  To be honest I'd be happy if there was almost any new model of a pre-1930 locomotive!  There are practically no models made of almost the entire first half of railway history.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations