Feedback about the forum

Started by guest2, December 01, 2012, 12:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Quote from: PLD on October 22, 2023, 08:37:03 PM
Quote from: Ed on October 22, 2023, 07:33:24 PMAll seems a bit extreme to me, to block a few posts probably made with the best of intentions  :(

Ed
Assuming it is the member I suspect,

I think a lot of us know who we are referring to. I have had problems in the past, via PM's with this person, but I agree with @Ed . Nobody is perfect and we all do/say things that annoy people sometimes. Okay, some more than others, but I think we should cut this person a bit of slack.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Tank

Quote from: Newportnobby on October 23, 2023, 09:02:02 AMThere is absolutely no reason why you can't report a post to the Moderators requesting it be removed from your own thread.
The Moderators can then look at any responses maybe quoting that post and remove them as well if necessary

Exactly what I was about to write.  Report the posts you wish deleted.  I do advise messaging the person, and perhaps suggest they use the Reactions, unless they have something to contribute to the thread.

Trainfish

After careful consideration and taking in everybody's opinions I have messaged this member and asked them not to post on my layout thread. I haven't heard anything back yet but hopefully this will do the trick. Thanks all  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations