what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprintex

I'd have thought this one would be more appropriate, especially for us DCC users :laugh:

Paul

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

ScottyStitch

bridgiesimon

I am listening to a bit of a mix at the moment, on the one side, the new single from BLACK SABBATH 'God is dead -

God Is Dead? by Black Sabbath

but I am also listening to a lot of a band I have only recently come across called - 'The Texas Hippie Coalition' - Most excellent!!!!

Texas Hippie Coalition - Pissed Off and Mad About It

The main think is that most of my musical choices are rather loud!!! ROCK ON DUDES!!!

Simon

davieb

Hi all  :wave:

Having a night listening to some "different" covers

this is one I haven't seen for ages

I love the video It's great fun and not a bad cover either

Luis Cardenas - Runaway (Official Music Video)

Hope you enjoy

dave  :thumbsup:

Oldman

One dog snoring its heart out, but got the DAB tuner on the hi-fi blasting out Planet Rock.  Alice Cooper hosting.
http://www.planetrock.com/on-air/nights-with-alice-cooper/
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

lil chris

Been listening to the doors a lot today on the radio, pity it's only because of the death of Ray Manzarek the keyboard player. A very insperational player he will be sadly missed.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

sean Half-pint works

At this moment, I have Johnny cash on the radio, some iron maiden from my phone, a chart mix on TV and dragonforce blaring out the laptop, as a gathering, it works together surprisingly well, plus I cant hear anything else, so imma happy bunny  :heart2:

bridgiesimon

Become a boring fellow, no change, Texas Hippie Coalition again interspersed with mad moments of Pantera and calmer sessions of Rush and Delain.

Impatiently waiting for next monday and the release of the new BLACK SABBATH album entitles 13!!!! I HATE WAITING!!! hehehe

Simon

EtchedPixels

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations