Warley predictions...?

Started by REFaust, November 16, 2011, 08:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

There has been a report made on this thread but after reading all entries I cant see any problem, all I can suggest is that  it should be kept on topic which seems to be the case anyway
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Sithlord75

Quote from: oldrailbug on November 17, 2011, 07:42:57 AM
There has been a report made on this thread but after reading all entries I cant see any problem, all I can suggest is that  it should be kept on topic which seems to be the case anyway

I can't see a problem - unless someone is taking exception to the comments made about people wearing backpacks.
Kevin Knight
"Do or do not - there is no try"

My blog thingo can be found here: http://www.sithlordsrailwayblog.blogspot.com

longbridge

Quote from: Sithlord75 on November 17, 2011, 08:15:44 AM

I can't see a problem - unless someone is taking exception to the comments made about people wearing backpacks.

That is quite possible Kev either way I never detected a personal attack on anyone which is of course the usual reason for reporting a thread reply.

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Sithlord75 on November 17, 2011, 08:15:44 AM

Hi Sithlord - I am the guilty party as I posted something in an inebriated state that was justifiably removed. No issues with any other posts, I believe. :-X

Tank

It has been dealt with.  I deleted the comment whilst in bed, and have sent a message this morning.

cloughie

It has been dealt with.  I deleted the comment whilst in bed, and have sent a message this morning.
[/quote]

bet the wife was not to happy :smiley-laughing:

cloughie
am I there yet

Sprintex

Quote from: Tank on November 17, 2011, 09:31:07 AM
I deleted the comment whilst in bed,

There's dedication for ya  ;D

Either that or a sad reflection of what the average N-gauger finds to do in bed  :smiley-laughing:

Paul

Tank

:smiley-laughing:  Well, I had a migraine, so had to pass the time....  Anyway, family forum and all that. :angel: ;D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations