Hattons website

Started by guest311, June 06, 2012, 12:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest311

Hattons seem to still be having problems with getting their website back up after the weekend.

it was down for planned maintainance at the weekend, and due back up on monday 4th, which slipped to tuesday 5th, and they are still having problems and giving you an alternative site, but this also seems to be having problems as I keep getting 'an error has occurred' messages when I try to get into the various sections.

hope they get it all sorted soon, and it just seems to reinforce the old mantra if it ain't broke, leave it alone :evil:

longbridge

Looks like it might be out for quite some time as they are reorganizing everything.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

scruff

What!! No Hattons! I'm having withdrawal symptoms already!  ;D

Cheers

Mark

michael

guest311

just tried the e-hattons site, and it is still saying that they are having problems.

michael

thats odd, ive just tried again and its working fine here

Skyline2uk

Having trouble connecting myself.

Chris

I can get on the home page, but it hangs when I go to the N gauge section. Looks like it's not all sorted yet.

scruff

i just had the same problems as you Chris, with both hattons and ehattons.

Cheers

Mark

galway

Was on there about 15 mins ago, a bit slow but could navigate wherever I wanted
Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

guest311

just tried and got the message about having problems, so googled e-hattons, then clicked on the N guage link and got error occurred.

looks like they have still got problems.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations