Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Started by Tank, December 23, 2021, 02:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   :)

I'm sure that it has been a hard year for many of us.  Hopefully, you all get to enjoy Christmas - even better if you get something N gauge related!!!  Do make sure that you show us what you got from Father Christmas.  ;D

Whatever you'll be doing, I hope you have a great day.
Chris/Tank.

guest311

and spare a thought for the MODs, ok I've had my run ins with them this year, but they do a thankless task keeping the forum up to the standard that it is.

so, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to them.

dannyboy

Quote from: class37025 on December 23, 2021, 02:57:56 PM
I've had my run ins with them this year,

Looked more like marathons to me!  ;)

I have to agree though, everybody from @Tank to the Mods, to the technicians, have all done a brilliant job this year on what is an excellent forum.  :thumbsup:. However, the forum would not be what it is without the participation of the members - so a big  :thankyousign: to everybody.

A very Merry Christmas from Louisa and myself - not forgetting all the cats and the dog!
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Malc

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the contributors and mods.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

Seasons greeting to y'all. Stay safe and come back next year for more of what you like :beers:

weave

A BIB, BIG THANK YOU to Chris (Tank), the Mods, everyone else who helps, oh and most of the members  ;).

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

CHEERS, weave  :beers:  :beers:  :beers:

crewearpley40

Happy christmas to all..stay safe, enjoy the time with your families and if the tv repeats bore one there is always the forum.

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

guest311

"if the tv repeats bore one there is always the forum."

where you can read @dannyboy 's repeated jokes  :smiley-laughing:

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

Merry Christmas to all forum members!  :beers:

I guess us Antipodeans will get our pressies before most of you!  :thumbsup:

As NewportNobby says - see you all next year for more N gaugey type stuff  :NGF:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Ditape

Diane Tape

Papyrus

Quote from: dannyboy on December 23, 2021, 03:43:15 PM
everybody from @Tank to the Mods, to the technicians, have all done a brilliant job this year on what is an excellent forum.  :thumbsup:. However, the forum would not be what it is without the participation of the members - so a big  :thankyousign: to everybody.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks to @Tank and the team for keeping the NGF train on the rails!

Despite Omicron, I think the end of 2021 is looking more positive than the end of 2020 when there seemed to be nothing to look forward to. However, the Papyrus household has been out to gigs, a couple of model railway shows and a trip on the Bluebell Railway in recent months, so we feel things are looking up. And for those of you still isolating with health issues, I hope 2022 brings better times and the chance to mingle with the rest of us again.

A very happy Christmas to everybody from the badlands of Sussex.

Chris

daffy

Thanks to all here, members, Mods and Chris @Tank, for making this year more bearable and for all the help, the smiles, the frowns, and for sharing all manner of useful - and occasionally useless ;) - information.  :thumbsup:

Nollaig Shona Dhuit

Glædelig Jul

Frohe Weihnachten

Or just

Merry Christmas everyone!

:beers: :beers: :beers:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

mk1gtstu

Merry Christmas to all & a happy new year!  :NGaugersRule: :beers:

Cheers, Stu
My Box File Layout (South Wales Valleys Colliery) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=10430.0

Porthkerry (A South Wales layout in BR Blue) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39654.0

Abercwm Colliery (South Wales Area) https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47521.0

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations