New Moderators.

Started by guest2, August 18, 2011, 05:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

painbrook

Lawrence , I love your loyalty but , having been a few times over the last 7ish years I've always been disapointed . Reason , it's more of a hobby/craft show . No offence , cheers john  :thumbsup:

Lawrence

Quote from: painbrook on August 20, 2011, 04:58:48 PM
Lawrence , I love your loyalty but , having been a few times over the last 7ish years I've always been disapointed . Reason , it's more of a hobby/craft show . No offence , cheers john  :thumbsup:

You are quite correct John, sadly so, but I do like the space you get up there and just occasionally you unearth a wee gem.  No doubt in my mind that Perth is the best show in Scotland now, but I'm just across the river from Dundee so it is no hassle for me to go, Tadpole would have to make the trip down from Aberdeen, but then again he is probably a bit starved of shows up there  ;)

tadpole

The Aberdeen show has been brought back to life, and, last year at least, was actually pretty good, thanks to aberdeen MRC (which i must get around to joining one of these days), not a patch on Perth, though.

I'd be delighted to meet up with any ngf members in Dundee in October.
Two rails good. Three better.

Chinahand

Congratulations to the new Mods.

Maybe it's the rest of us that are now in trouble with having extra Mods looking down on us.
Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations