F1 or Formula e?

Started by GroupC, March 16, 2019, 04:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CliveH

A few years when *** nicked the coverage I tried this. Buy another dish and point it at Astra 2. Get a satellite box. All in, a one off cost probably under £100. Watch it FTA (SD) from RTL. Listen to the commentary Radio 5, which uses the same picture feed so has excellent matching, is typically within a second of synch., and RTL (which has F1 FTA to 2020 at least) often leaves a thumbnail of the action on screen during the ads.
Works for me.

Cheers

Clive

njee20

Sod that. I'll just watch the C4 coverage.

bridgiesimon

Quote from: Newportnobby on April 01, 2019, 10:06:35 AM
Quote from: bridgiesimon on March 17, 2019, 09:46:45 AM
Well, after this morning's very boring race I think maybe I voted the wrong way!
Best wishes
Simon

Not sure anyone could say the Bahrain race was boring. Several drivers had a bad day, especially the Ferrari drivers.
Totally agree with that, one very exciting race start to finish, loads of action, loads of overtaking, big shock stories and brilliant wheel to wheel racing, F1 at its best!!!

Best wishes
Simon

lil chris

I do not mind the Ch4 coverage of F1 it's not too bad, not too bothered about watching everyone live like my son who has the sky coverage. My other son who as come back from living in Holland says the F1 is on normal terestoral tv over there, why do we brits have to get ripped off all the time. Thanks guys I will watch the motogp on quest now I know, even though its higlights, still  better than nothing.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

njee20

Because Bernie Eccleston signed a deal with pay-TV providers in the key European markets (UK, Germany and Italy IIRC), to make billions of pounds. Don't take it personally.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations