What's your favourite tipple in Hot weather?

Started by Geoff, July 19, 2013, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fratton

anything cold, fizzy and zero sugar (for my sins i have been T total since 2007)
Charlie.

weave

Love my cider but gin and bitter lemon is great. Reminds me of spanish holidays. Isn't so girly in a pint glass!  :beers:

Don't like tea so Ribena is my 'keep me alive' non alcoholic fix.

Be careful out there.

Cheers weave

Roy L S

In this household it seems copious amounts of no added sugar apple and blackcurrant squash are being consumed, three new bottles of Diet Coke have been left untouched for a week.

The occasional cold beer in the evening is also nice, but I always prefer something long cool and non-alcoholic in this heat.

Roy

jonclox

John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Geoff

Well the cider went down well but tonight its going to be Bacardi and Coke by order of her indoors, i am not a big drinker but i only tend to drink when the weather is hot and we are having a great summer, i work hard all week so  I deserve my tipple at the weekend, and hats off to my mrs for putting up with my modelling, so once again folks its cheers from me.

:beers:
Geoff

lionwing

Ice cold water during the day and night with beer or two in the evening!

Not too many beers though -  :beers:
Richard - Stop before the buffers!

OwL

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Karhedron

I like a nice cool ale (probably a bit colder than purists would have it but that's the way I like it ;)). Badger brewery is rather nice and their Golden Champion is particularly nice in hot weather. :pint:
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

mereman

I'm on tea or coffee with a cold apple juice now and a again.

But not to forget home made wine hic!
I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

Jerry Howlett

Tea of course...for BREAKFAST!!!

Then LAGER LAGER LAGER (as Beer is not an option in these parts). Ok the odd litre of Aqua frizzante for the afternoon and then a glass or three of vino.

Ok so I may finish off my liver before I finish the layout.....

Sorry folks have had a week or so of "doldrums re the forum" but couldn't resist this one.
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Sprintex

Tea for breakfast

Tea for elevensies

Tea at lunchtime

Afternoon tea

Tea with dinner

Tea before bedtime

Usually one or two mugs of tea inbetween those ;)

Paul

Newportnobby

Good grief, Paul :o
Monty Python could substitute 'spam' for 'tea' and have another great sketch :D

Sprintex

You're not kidding  :D

That's a lot of tea when you consider each mug is this one on the left:-

Holds a pint and a quarter of lovely tea! The mug on the right is an ordinary half pint mug for comparison ;)

Even got Clare on pint mugs of tea now, she was a confirmed coffee-drinker before she met me :D

We now buy the big £9.99 sacks of Yorkshire Tea Bags and even those don't last long!  ;D

Paul

H

A nice pot of tea made with leaves (not nasty bags) - I blend an Earl Grey and Assam mix - and freshly boiled water.

H.

MinZaPint

After a round of Golf a nice cold dry cider followed by a couple of pints of cool summer ale finished off with a couple of G & T's with a slice of Lime and plenty of ice does the trick for me! Quite like to start the day with a large mug of green tea!
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations