Today's Certificate of Muppetry Goes To

Started by Oldman, July 18, 2013, 01:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

ME.
Cottage now planted and wired in.
Checked lighting  works fine and then realised  I forgot to put curtains at the windows :dunce:

Too late to add them as every thing is glued down.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

mereman

Curtains are down for washing  :D

Or the inhabitants are exhibitionists ;D 
I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

Bikeracer

I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Fratton

movers van and a decorators van outside and make it a newly moved into house being decorated,,,
Charlie.

Oldman

Like the decorators idea. Also means the garden does not have to be tidy.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

michael

I fit curtains and blinds for a living, maybe the outworker has messed them up and the fitter has had to take them away to be altered!

Oldman

Quote from: michael on July 18, 2013, 06:30:50 PM
I fit curtains and blinds for a living, maybe the outworker has messed them up and the fitter has had to take them away to be altered!
:bounce:
Brilliant, like that.

bridgiesimon

We have blinds in most windows in ouyr house, if they are fully up, they are not visible from outside anyway so dont worry about it although each time you look at it, you will remember yer oopsie!!

I have a singal box with an unpainted door which I see everytime but cannot ereach to paint!

Simon

loco4401

Put some on the clothes line and make it look like there getting washed

Fratton

Just had another thought board up the ground floor wondows on the house and make the garden overgrown,,,
Charlie.

Agrippa

Paint the windows black and the occupants can grow funny plants inside. :D
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

mereman

Quote from: Agrippa on July 21, 2013, 01:37:05 PM
Paint the windows black and the occupants can grow funny plants inside. :D

You spying on me :D
I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

GlenP

I forgot to put the windows into one of my builds - printed out some scale plywood, cut to size and stuck it on!

Glen

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations