what are people doing on their layout right now

Started by B1 61126, August 16, 2011, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mollington Street

Quote from: whiteswan on December 12, 2013, 06:36:13 PM
It is worth once you get it running, I have created schedules to use mine totally automatically if necessary, it really is worth persevering.   :thumbsup:
Success - only took two days and needed some advice from Chris at A&H Models!   Now programmed on the LDT TT-DEC and in Traincontroller too.   We have lift off.   Occupancy detectors to come over the weekend!

Geoff

In the middle of redesigning my layout, with only a limited space i want the most out of it i can get, iwant to try to get some automation on my layout and doing a lot of reading to get it right, oh well back to it.
Geoff

willintas

RST

It works, it works :claphappy:

Just finished hooking up my new NCE Powercab to one of my TMD boards and everything works first time.  Well almost, I have 3 chipped locos and only my class 20 is working now.  Will have to look into why the 24 and the 108 stopped working.  First time in a couple of years I've actually managed to get locos running fully.  At least I can crack on with the ballasting and the scenic parts now.

:wave:

GeeBee

Spent the last couple of days trying to unearth the power supplies DC and DCC so that I can start testing track and running in four locomotives on Martini Holt

Komata

Only since you asked...

Upgrading it, so that it won't be disgraced by any photo's that I take when I post them here...

(well, you DID ask   :) )
"TVR - Serving the Northern Taranaki . . . "

d-a-n

Getting my baseboard a bit more level so that uncoupled stock doesn't roll off too far due to a minor incline!

ParkeNd

Taking a break and placing an order for having replacement fascias, soffits, and gutters fitted to the house.

Now compared with the price of that even DCC costs loose change!

barnyswain

At the moment I am soldering the droppers to the main station through road.  I say "I am" what I mean is "Next item on the plan".  Hopefully tick that box this week.

DCCDave

Sanding, sealing, drilling, sanding, sealing drilling...

Fiddle yard baseboard almost done

Dancess

Fixing down vegetation and ground cover. Later fitting N-Brass front bogie to West Country then maybe start on building Goods shed.
S&D lives on - sort of!

ParkeNd

Looking at forum - while layout has todays new delivery of Western Sovereign doing its second 30 mins leg of its run-in.

CarriageShed

Quote from: Dancess on December 17, 2013, 06:58:09 PM
Fixing down vegetation and ground cover. Later fitting N-Brass front bogie to West Country then maybe start on building Goods shed.

Photos and description, please! I'd like to do the same and some kind of guide would be handy. :)

Geoff

Making fences to go round my cottages, oh boy its a fiddly job but hopfully it will look ok when finished.
Geoff

davieb

Searching for a set of "Brake Rodding" from the NGS Gresley Full Brake kit that I am constructing  :veryangry:

The thing shot off while I was trying to fit it  :veryangry2:

I heard it ping off something on the layout but I can't find it anywhere  :censored:

dave  :thumbsdown:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations