My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Given what's happening down here it will be a long time before I even think about wanting to go into one again. Thank goodness for online shopping, with SWMBO being between surgeries we are staying away from everyone, the kids and grandkids only see us via the video calls.
Stay safe

Bealman

I can understand that, Graham!

My best wishes for your wife's surgery, and take care.  :thumbsup:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Platy767

Quote from: Bealman on July 25, 2020, 08:16:03 AM
You're not missing anything, Graham. The best shopping centre is an empty one like this, as far as I'm concerned.  ;)

We had a covid-19 case identified in one of the shops in my local mall. The place was almost deserted when I went for groceries on Wednesday.

Mask on Mark!

Bealman

Bowling club tonight. Geez where was this rain in January?  :(

Bealman

Latest from bus stop....

Everyone isolating means leaving trolley at bus stop  ;)

Trainfish

My trolley is bigger than your trolley

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

themadhippy

QuoteMy trolley is bigger than your trolley
but mines faster

freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Trainfish

But I can do a BIG shop in mine. You can't

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

themadhippy

cute little toy trolley you got there.
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Bealman

There was a supermarket bag at Bealman's bus stop last night....

....but it was his! He stopped by at the supermarket in the shopping centre and picked up dinner!

Kranksky sausages! Yum yum!  :uneasy: :worried:

OK, the blurb on the box, "Pub Favourites" got me sucked in  :beers:

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on July 31, 2020, 02:17:45 AM
OK, the blurb on the box, "Pub Favourites" got me sucked in  :beers:

With the amount of time you spend at that bus stop I'm starting to wonder if you're hoping to be offered something else along these lines  :goggleeyes:
John

<*))))><

Bealman

It actually takes me longer to do the posts than the time spent there  ;)

Bealman

Trolley news.

Trolley lineup last night.... with a human on the end!

Well, I think it was  :D

weave

Looks suspiciously like the set of the Aussie remake film 'Shauno of the Dead'.

You take care mate  :D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations