My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Webbo

Is there anything in those shoes?

Webbo

Bealman

Yeah? How the hell do they make them, then?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

LASteve

Quote from: Bealman on July 15, 2020, 11:07:16 PM
Yeah? How the hell do they make them, then?
Haven't you met Flippy the Californian Robot?

Bealman

railsquid

Graham

did you build  that to help your gammy leg

Bealman

Nice sunset over Rue Bealman last night. At least this red sky was not caused by bushfires!

weave

Maybe they've just opened another huge late night Mcdonalds?  :D

weave

Hi George,

As I've finally managed to get into the train room recently I thought I would take a picture of my local bus stop sign before it disappears completely.

I'm out of the boot and can walk unaided but not very steadily. The guy next door has not been well for a while now so I think the garden neglect on both sides means nature will continue to take over and it'll gone from view......

20200720_184645 (1) by Christopher Weaver, on Flickr

I think the other side isn't so bad although am sure the council will let us know in their friendly way if there is a problem.

Sorry, was bit bored.

Cheers, weave  :beers:

Bealman

Oh dear!

Very good news you're out of the boot, though!  :thumbsup:

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: weave on July 22, 2020, 09:32:10 AM
I think the garden neglect on both sides means nature will continue to take over and it'll gone from view......

It's good for your carbon footprint.  Especially important if you're starting to leave two of said footprints again :D

Bealman

A Frodo Baggins Adventure.

Something a little different in this post.

To get home, Bealman has to reach his bus stop by going through a shopping centre which lies between the bowling club and the bus stop. At 8pm on Friday night it was spookily quiet....

Halfway through... cue spooky music....

Turn the corner beside Woolies....

The good old Coles Supermarket is still open, of course.... they've even got toilet rolls in stock!

Exit in sight!

Ah... familiar territory! Now all we need is a bus!  :beers:

Graham

so that's what a shopping centre looks like, it has been so long since we visited one, hard to remember.

weave

Hi George,

Well, as you were playing the role of Frodo, at least you wouldn't have been an 'unexpected item in the Baggin area!'  :D.

Nice little adventure and glad you got loo roll, especially with all that fruit next door  ;).

Cheers, weave  :beers:

Bealman

You're not missing anything, Graham. The best shopping centre is an empty one like this, as far as I'm concerned.  ;)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations