Quote from: scotsoft on November 10, 2011, 06:10:12 PM
Quote from: SymonC on November 10, 2011, 05:58:19 PM
All the best people have their birthdays in November :thumbsup:

... and all the best to people who have unbirthdays in November  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just had mine this week, and 2 of my boys this month as well

Tank

Bit late then, but happy birthday!  :D

I'm happy as I've just got a Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner spray, and a new brasso for stripping off any future coaches I want to repaint/vinyl.

Dock Shunter

Quote from: Tank on November 12, 2011, 11:15:34 AM

I'm happy as I've just got a Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner spray, and a new brasso for stripping off any future coaches I want to repaint/vinyl.

Don't let the missus know or you might find yourself doing more domestic chores with them...... ;D

galway

Hooray, had problems with a J94 I bought (see different topic), thought I had bought a lemon.  :'(

Thought I'd attempt to fix it so got it out of box today and put it on test track (oval of set track) didnt run well at first (all others do) so messed around with power connections from controller (it seemed to stall over the connections)  and what do you know now works perfect, seems needs a perfect power connection, added a few wagons and runs as sweet as a nut (never actually seen a nut running, no mirrors around when I'm on my toes!).

Problem solved, but wont tell missus, she felt sorry for me when it didnt run well before and said she buy me another engine as replacement.  ;D so double celebration :beers:
Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

Tank

Quote from: Dock Shunter on November 12, 2011, 01:14:40 PM
Don't let the missus know or you might find yourself doing more domestic chores with them...... ;D

:smiley-laughing:  Yes, both locked away in the safe....and there are too many buttons for her to get in there!   :evil: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

Quote from: galway on November 12, 2011, 03:04:34 PM

Problem solved, but wont tell missus, she felt sorry for me when it didnt run well before and said she buy me another engine as replacement.  ;D so double celebration :beers:

Back of the net - result :thumbsup: Has your missus got an equally minded sister :evil:

galway

Quote from: newportnobby on November 12, 2011, 03:20:17 PM

Back of the net - result :thumbsup: Has your missus got an equally minded sister :evil:

Five of them but her three brothers are prettier  ;)
Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

Newportnobby

Quote from: galway on November 12, 2011, 04:53:04 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on November 12, 2011, 03:20:17 PM

Five of them but her three brothers are prettier  ;)
:o Gulp

longbridge

Very happy :thumbsup: I had an appointment to visit the local hospital to see a Urologist for the 29th of this month, this would have entailed getting a "Digital Rectal Examination" something I hate, Friday I got a letter to tell me that the appointment has been re-scheduled to the 14th of March next year, phew saved by the bell
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

polo2k

Quote from: oldrailbug on November 12, 2011, 07:43:53 PM
Very happy :thumbsup: I had an appointment to visit the local hospital to see a Urologist for the 29th of this month, this would have entailed getting a "Digital Rectal Examination" something I hate, Friday I got a letter to tell me that the appointment has been re-scheduled to the 14th of March next year, phew saved by the bell

Double bonus then!
Google "March 14th" and look for what the day is named (should be on the first page of results) Not a kid friendly title hence not linking :)
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

longbridge

Quote from: polo2k on November 12, 2011, 08:20:24 PM
Quote from: oldrailbug on November 12, 2011, 07:43:53 PM

Double bonus then!
Google "March 14th" and look for what the day is named (should be on the first page of results) Not a kid friendly title hence not linking :)

;D ;D ;D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

polo2k

thought that might cheer you up ;)
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

findus

Just waiting for a call from the estate agent to tell me i have a new house   :)
hurry hurry hurry  >:(

I have a new converted garage all to myslef! guess whats going to go in there  :-\            OK MY NEW LAYOUT  ;D

IT PLANNING TIME.

keep everything crossed for me  :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

Now that's what I call timing - just right for composing the most incredible Christmas list for Santa. :smiley-laughing: :thumbsup:
Everything is crossed for you, Findus.

Lawrence

Quote from: findus on November 21, 2011, 03:45:45 PM
Just waiting for a call from the estate agent to tell me i have a new house   :)
hurry hurry hurry  >:(

I have a new converted garage all to myslef! guess whats going to go in there  :-\            OK MY NEW LAYOUT  ;D

IT PLANNING TIME.

keep everything crossed for me  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Let us know how you get on mate

I too am quite happy as I actually spoke to Newportnobby for the first time today, he is quite posh you know  :o :o   ;)

It was a pleasure to do so, I must say :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations