Ventilator - we all need to build one of these

Started by Snowwolflair, March 15, 2020, 04:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

honestjudge

Sound practical advice here, well done  :thankyousign:

What I find absurd though in living through this global state of fear, is although there is a genuine concern for the frail and vulnerable,  those that smoke, and are obese, which go on to cause many more fatal diseases and death than covid ever will, will carry on with their bad habits regardless

stevewalker

Quote from: Southerngooner on March 15, 2020, 05:15:40 PM
Don't worry, there will be no panic buying of tools and PCs once all of the non-essential shops have shut! I suspect the UK will follow what's just happened here in France very soon.....

I really hope that the DIY shops don't close too soon - half of my kitchen ceiling is in bags for disposal, the oven and shopping is in the living room, the hob is in our bedroom and I can't put it all back until I drop the rest of the ceiling, alter the electrics, put up a new ceiling, re-paper and put down new flooring and fit new worktops.

With five of us in the house, I don't have the spare space to store flooring, plasterboard, worktops and cupboard doors, so I'm having to rely on buying each bit as I need it.

Ah well, if it gets disrupted, it's not the most important of things, just a nuisance.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations