The Apprentice - BBC1

Started by dannyboy, November 13, 2019, 10:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Louisa likes to watch 'The Apprentice' so I have to! Actually, it can be fun deciding who is going to be the most two-faced in that weeks episode. However, the point of this post is to say that next weeks episode appears to involve the participants putting on an excursion on a steam train - I don't have any more details, sorry.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Newportnobby

I think it's very much a Marmite type programme but, like Marmite, I really like it.
You will never comes across a more inept bunch of backstabbing sods and it's wonderful to see them squirm in the boardroom and get their comeuppance, especially when they present their business plans for inspection (usually when there are only 5 of them left) and get absolutely ripped to shreds >:D

crewearpley40

Steam Train

The Apprentice Series 15  Episode 8 of 12 

The teams host a corporate away day onboard the iconic Belmond British Pullman train. This could be fun trying to organise and its hard work by the way - many different people / jobs behind the scenes. its harder thank you think and could be interesting watching

austinbob

Best comedy programme on telly :D
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

joe cassidy

Is Alan Sugar still the boss ?

Newportnobby

Some nice shots of 'Clan Line' on the Belmont British Pullman but the best thing about the show was the person getting booted off. The show will be much the better for their absence. ::)

dannyboy

Toffee-nosed so and so, (the chap getting booted off, not - oh never mind  ;)). I think he thought those regal outfits were made just for him.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations