Graham Farish New Product Announcement - 2018 Full List

Started by guest2, January 07, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njee20

Plus it's got lights, decoder socket etc, it's basically a dummy locomotive.

That's not what's being released this month though, that's just the mk2 BSO which is £35 at retail.

Karhedron

Quote from: njee20 on August 09, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
That's not what's being released this month though, that's just the mk2 BSO which is £35 at retail.

:o

In that case, I retract my previous statement, that is a lot for one coach that would normally be run in a rake!
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Newportnobby

Quote from: longbow on August 09, 2018, 01:11:21 AM
September's RM reviews the latest Farish releases - Class 66 Evening Star, Class 37/0 Railfreight, Network Rail Mk2 BSO and the Hawksworth coaches in Maroon (at last).

A somewhat strange comment in RM about the class 66 5 door version Evening Star is "GF seems not to have been able to print the nameplates themselves to its satisfaction"

The maroon Hawksworths look nice enough to eat but I must keep some money back for the forthcoming Thompsons :(

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

njee20

Quote from: Karhedron on August 09, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
Quote from: njee20 on August 09, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

:o

In that case, I retract my previous statement, that is a lot for one coach that would normally be run in a rake!

I admit I've not got RM, so maybe it's changed, but all the retailers are listing the RRP of the Mk2 BSO as £34.95. The DBSO is £44.95, but that's not coming out yet.

Yes, £35 is still a lot, but as you say, it'll be c£30 from all the major retailers anyway. Farish certainly seem to be pushing prices a lot further than Dapol - who are still doing mk3s for £22ish, with fully detailed interiors, lighting provision etc, although I accept things like underframe mouldings are more simple.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bealman on August 09, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

Watch it mick

Steve Flint is watching  ;D

After he told me at that Wigan Show I looked older than he thought I was am I bovvered? :unimpressed:

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Skyline2uk

Newportnobby

Quote from: Newportnobby on August 09, 2018, 10:52:46 AM
The maroon Hawksworths look nice enough to eat but I must keep some money back for the forthcoming Thompsons :(

So much for self control ::) I bought 5 Hawksworths and still want the Thompsons having seen the pics from Skyline2UK :doh:

Skyline2uk

Quote from: Newportnobby on November 25, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
Quote from: Newportnobby on August 09, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

So much for self control ::) I bought 5 Hawksworths and still want the Thompsons having seen the pics from Skyline2UK :doh:

Self control is a difficult discipline sir, I have now started to make a list of all my I started projects (for which I have all the bits anyway), but still have lots of other things I am after  >:D

PS Pictures were posted on behalf of Paul B, I couldn't go to Warley this year  :(

Skyline2uk

nookfield

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations