Butlers' Printed Models

Started by guest311, July 02, 2019, 02:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest311

firstly, I must apologise for the fact this post refers to 20mm models, not the proper scale  :-[

I received an order from BPM last saturday, and was well impressed with the quality. I noted this on another thread in military.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=40739.msg575822#msg575822

anyway, one of the models was a Saxon APC, with the usual box on the roof for the commander.
I had seen photos / illustrations of the Saxon with the L37 Peak turret, and fancied a couple, so monday I phoned BPM, spoke to Peter, and explained what I was after, and enquired if it was do-able. he asked me to e-mail him links to any photos etc, and he would have a look.

e-mail from him this morning that the Saxon now has the Peak turret as an option  :thumbsup:

now I consider that to be extra-superb service, and while as a grumpy old git I am always ready to moan, I just had to say how fantastic this was.

credit where credit is due.

3D printing is, to me, a dark art, probably carried out by witches, but this service is amazing.

so, out of 10, I'd score DPM as at least 11  :claphappy:

guest311

order for Saxon c/w Peak turret received today, and it is a lovely job.

now all i need to do is confirm the mix of standard an Peak turrets in a company.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations