Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

After building my latest OO Gauge layout I finally decided to make a return to N gauge so yep I am pretty happy. :D
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: longbridge on March 29, 2016, 08:40:06 PM
After building my latest OO Gauge layout I finally decided to make a return to N gauge so yep I am pretty happy. :D

I wonder what's in the pipeline? :hmmm: @longbridge

longbridge

Hi there Nobby long time no see, I will do a brief rundown of my brilliant ideas  :doh: in the Layout Planning section, its nice to be back on the forum.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Tom U

Quote from: newportnobby on March 29, 2016, 09:04:50 PM
Quote from: longbridge on March 29, 2016, 08:40:06 PM

I wonder what's in the pipeline? :hmmm: @longbridge

Ah! at first glance I assumed that was a response to JBQFC's post above... happy I re-read it  :doh:

JBQFC

Quote from: joe cassidy on March 29, 2016, 08:20:44 PM
Quote from: JBQFC on March 29, 2016, 04:18:27 PM
went to the doctors about my ongoing bowel problems on the 24th of march  got a letter today got an appointment for a colonoscopy on the 4th of april  :claphappy:
i just hope they find something this time

I had one of those a few years ago. It was under general anaesthetic. If that's what they've planned for you make sure you have someone to take you home because I was quite groggy afterwards.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Joe
P.S. Homer Simpson had one after a hamburger overdose - Bart was at the controls !

this is my third one so i know what i'm in for just hope i don't pass out when they fit the cannula this time 

Mito

Worry when you can see your teeth on the screen. :D
I had one a couple of months ago and was given a  tranquilizer injection. When it was over I was helped back to the recovery room by a very attractive nurse. The problem was that they gave me too much and I was unable to appreciate the nurse supporting me.  :(
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

Papyrus

Haven't had the time to look in on the Forum for a while, the reason being...
[smg id=37456 type=preview align=center caption="P1000913"][smg id=37454 type=full align=center caption="P1000905"]
...I and my partner of 20 years got married on Easter Monday! We did the deed at Gravetye Manor Hotel. near East Grinstead and a fabulous time was had by all. Life hasn't slowed down any since then. Oh yes, and the puppy chose this particular moment to have her first season... God knows when I will get back to the layout again...

TTFN

Chris

Mito

You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

dannyboy

Quote from: Papyrus on March 31, 2016, 09:15:32 PM
Haven't had the time to look in on the Forum for a while, the reason being...

TTFN

Chris

Many congratulations Chris, I hope you will both be very happy. (And after practising for 20 years, I can't see there being a problem now!).  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Newportnobby

What took you so long? :telloff:
Congratulations to you both, and here's to your 'season' :beers: ;)

jonclox

Congratulations from me as well :claphappy: :claphappy:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

N-Gauge-US

Congratulations! Some lovely photos :)
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

port perran

Congratulations to you both.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

JBQFC

Quote from: joe cassidy on March 29, 2016, 08:20:44 PM
Quote from: JBQFC on March 29, 2016, 04:18:27 PM
went to the doctors about my ongoing bowel problems on the 24th of march  got a letter today got an appointment for a colonoscopy on the 4th of april  :claphappy:
i just hope they find something this time

I had one of those a few years ago. It was under general anaesthetic. If that's what they've planned for you make sure you have someone to take you home because I was quite groggy afterwards.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Joe
P.S. Homer Simpson had one after a hamburger overdose - Bart was at the controls !

well after no food for forty hours industrial strength laxatives to find out i have indeterminate colitis after two years of on off pain and test now pleased i know what's wrong with me and no passing out thankfully this time

dannyboy

That must have been some ordeal - no food for 40 hours!  ;D. Seriously, at least you now know what is wrong. Good luck to you sir.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations