Is it supposed to do this 8)

Started by EtchedPixels, January 03, 2012, 10:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtchedPixels

Warning: require(/www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/cache/data_85deeb61c87fa83caddf454352c74fb0-SMF-modSettings.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/Sources/Load.php on line 2976

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/cache/data_85deeb61c87fa83caddf454352c74fb0-SMF-modSettings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/Sources/Load.php on line 2976
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Illori

no it should not, but due to load issues i am not going to disable the cache again, just refresh the page until it goes away.

Mustermark

I've notice it do that to me a couple of times lately.  One refresh usually sorts it out.  I thought it was just me.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Sprintex

What about this one?-

500 - An Error Has Occurred. Please Check Your Scripts

An error has occurred and the server was unable to complete your request. The server has reported "internal server error" as it it not able to determine the cause of the problem.
The most common reason for seeing this page is because of a website scripting error. Website administrators should check the following:

Incorrect permissions

The top cause of this error is incorrect permissions on a script or directory. Directories that contain web content (including cgi scripts) must be mode 755. CGI scripts must also be 755. PHP scripts outside cgi-bin folders must be mode 644.

Invalid script interpreter

The script interpreter is defined on the first line of the script after the #! and must exist on the server. This is usually perl and needs to be '/usr/bin/perl'. If you wish to use php, please use '/usr/bin/php5-cgi'. These paths can vary from system to system and it's important to ensure that they're correct for this server.

Script uploaded in binary mode

Text files are very slightly different between Unix and Windows platforms. If you upload in ASCII mode, the ftp server will translate the files to Unix mode for you if necessary. If you upload in binary mode, it won't. CGI scripts are one of the few places on web servers where this difference actually matters.

Script did not output headers

CGI scripts must output HTTP headers. If you're using PHP, it will do this for you. If you're using Perl, you must do it yourself or use a helper module to do it for you. You must also ensure that the headers are always the first output generated by the script. It's not uncommon for test or debugging code to output a message before the headers and that will cause the server to treat the script as broken.

Syntax error in script

This error will be generated if scripts have syntax errors and don't actually run successfully. You should obtain the relevant interpreter for your script and try to run it before uploading as this is the easiest way to ensure that there are no syntax errors.

Script is trying to use a module not installed on the server

Perl scripts will usually die with an error if a module the script requires is not installed. If you suspect a module you require is not installed, please contact support.

What to do if all else fails

If you've checked all of these things and can't fix the problem, our support staff will be able to find out more specific details of the actual problem and give you more detailed information on how to resolve it.

Paul

Illori

we are having some hosting issues we are trying to resolve. sorry.

MacRat

Thanks Illori for your work,
I got that 500 error three times today.
I just hope this is not the next railway forum that suffers from beeing popular or from other bad failures.

Illori

we will make sure the forum does not "fail" due to these issues

polo2k

Just got this when sending a PM

Warning: require(/www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/cache/data_72d2bceee0dd38b82df002e7235c8f96-SMF-modSettings.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/Sources/Load.php on line 2973

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/cache/data_72d2bceee0dd38b82df002e7235c8f96-SMF-modSettings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/Sources/Load.php on line 2973

What do I win? ;D
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

Illori

Newportnobby

Quote from: polo2k on January 05, 2012, 02:19:14 PM

Warning: require(/www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/cache/data_72d2bceee0dd38b82df002e7235c8f96-SMF-modSettings.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/Sources/Load.php on line 2973

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/cache/data_72d2bceee0dd38b82df002e7235c8f96-SMF-modSettings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/Sources/Load.php on line 2973

What do I win? ;D

Refreshments ::)

polo2k

Quote from: newportnobby on January 05, 2012, 02:55:20 PM
Quote from: polo2k on January 05, 2012, 02:19:14 PM

What do I win? ;D

Refreshments ::)

:) ill take that
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

findus

Got this 4/5 times in the last 10 mins,
i want a prize too!   ;D

Warning: require(/www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/cache/data_8b30b86bfcfe8511beefb8f3706cac29-SMF-modSettings.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/Sources/Load.php on line 2973

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/cache/data_8b30b86bfcfe8511beefb8f3706cac29-SMF-modSettings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /www/sites/b83/37d/www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/web/SMFN/Sources/Load.php on line 2973

davieb

hi all  :wave:

i have been away from my computer all day so when i got home tonight i put the computer on to get my  :NGF: fix

only i found myself having to log on  :-\
not a problem so i had a quick catch up then went to look some other things up

when i came back i found myself having to log back on again  ???

so i tried visiting another web site then back to  :NGF: and found myself having to log on again  ???

has something changed in my absence that i have missed a post on or is it a known issue as i havn't had this happen before

its no problem this is just a quick note to let you know

and yes i have set the duration to forever (as always)  ;D  :angel:  :smiley-laughing:

dave  :thumbsup:

Tank

No nothing our end. Try clearing your cookies and seeing if that helps.

davieb

hi tank

tried deleating cookies and it's still the same

but here is the strange one  ???

when i open  :NGF: i get the welcome page with the login boxes
but just above where it has welcome GUEST login or register
if i click on login i get the big login "box" but at the top of the screen it shows me as already being logged in and  if i then follow the link to the forum board everything is as normal
I.E i can view the sales/wants section  ???

sorry if i am not making myself too clear but i've had a long day and i am feeling a bit  :sleep:

dave  :thumbsup:

P.S it aint going to stop me visiting the forum  ;D  ;D  :smiley-laughing:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations