Search

Started by galway, January 02, 2012, 05:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galway

Doh thanks. While on subject did the search facility dissapear or am I looking in wrong place?
Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

Tank

It's still on the main menu, just below your avatar, but we had the Search box removed due to a vote by the admins (I wanted it to stay  ;) ).

galway

I must be going mad, not only can I not see the box, but, also my avatar and all other choices have  just disapeared, sorry for keeping this going off topic MM.
Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

Tank

I made this a separate thread. :thumbsup:

There is no box, you have to click the word 'Search'.

That's strange about your avatar etc.  I can see them all fine.  Have you tried restarting your computer?

galway

Sorry have found search now, must be having a bad day, will have to go back for my second reading lesson  ;) . However avatar and the other titles have disapeared, I've rebooted to no avail.

MacRat

Could you check that your adblocker did not only remove the advertisments but also removed the whole block including your avatar?

galway

Thanks Tank and MacRat, somehow I pressed a small arrow under right hand side of Forum banner and this made me dissapear, however, pressing it again has restored me to perfect health.

Tank

Yes, the forum has some icons on it to 'hide' certain elements the user might not want to see.  Obviously you wanted to see them though! ;D

polo2k

I just spotted this arrow too.

Could it be made more visible as its blue, on a blue background at the moment
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

Tank

No, as I'm going to delete it!   :evil: :smiley-laughing:

polo2k

Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try