Editing Classified Entries

Started by REGP, January 03, 2014, 10:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGP

I have around 100 items of Set Track I am happy to sell either as one lot or in small parcels depending on what members want and would provide a list by PM on request.
However when I listed it in the Buy It Now section a price of £40= was listed, so I had to delete the entry as the price per item varies between 40p & £6=.
Can you help me with some guidance as to how I can list these items as a single entry.

Ray

Newportnobby

Hi Ray,

I can only think it's something to do with how you entered the price :hmmm:
Did you put 0.40 or just 40?
I would take a pic of all the track as one picture and put just the one ad in, stating how you wish to sell and despatch it.
Personally I would put a nominal 2.00 in as the price and then explain in the text how you want your pricing to be managed. Similar for post costs as obviously that will vary dependent on the sale quantity.

REGP

Thanks Mick

Will have another play with the entry tonight, although taking a photo of the lot will be a bit challenging as I had enough problems taking a photo of a group of points.

Regards

Ray

Newportnobby

Quote from: REGP on January 03, 2014, 12:27:45 PM
Thanks Mick

Will have another play with the entry tonight, although taking a photo of the lot will be a bit challenging as I had enough problems taking a photo of a group of points.

Regards

Ray

Hi Ray,
The photo is mainly to show that the product is your own and not a pic nicked from another site. As you are duty bound to describe any defects in the text box, I wouldn't be overly concerned that every piece of track can be seen. Hope that helps.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations