Painting and Decorating (a request for a sub board)

Started by AndyGif, December 06, 2013, 12:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyGif

I mooted this to Tank and Pengi a while ago a via pm.
Now that the subject of a new electronics board has appeared in public, i though i would raise a similar request for an area to call home for all the "painting and decorating" threads to live.
ie airbrushing hints and tips, paint type, weathering techniques, decals etc

Would any one else support this area of the hobby having its own home within the forum?

i have to admit i've only recently bought an airbrush, and only did that after reading the various threads on here about peoples experiences with them.

I've added stuff to the knowledge bank already regarding the various paint conversions.

CarriageShed

I'd be happy to know that I could easily find anything related to painting and weathering (and decals) in one place. I say go for it.

Lawrence

I too have mentioned this to one of our tame (ish) mods, so it gets my support too  :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Lawrence on December 06, 2013, 04:06:21 PM
I too have mentioned this to one of our tame (ish) mods, so it gets my support too  :thumbsup:

This tame(ish) mod has mentioned it to the c-c-committee and discussions are taking place as to where to best site weathering/painting techniques. Watch this space.........

Tank

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations