Classifield - Auction items

Started by N Scale A4 4468, April 25, 2013, 07:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N Scale A4 4468

Hi

I have just noticed on the classifields that a couple of my items has bids on. However what I can't tell is who has bid on the items. This concerns me as if the same person bids on both items I would need to requite postage if this is the case.

Many thanks

Caz

Same as eBay, you don't know who's bid until the auction is over I believe.
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Steve.T

I must admit I have never used the auction part of this forum only the buy it now section of the classifieds.
However I guess after the auction the winner will get in touch to find your details of how to pay and to pm you their address.
If the same person wins them both then you could discount the postage then giving them a total to pay.

Or, probably better still, in the listing mention you have other items and state cost postage for two or more items in all the listings. That way it might encourage bidders to bid for more than one item.

Steve
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

Tank

Thanks guys. Yes, the bidders are revealed once the auction is over.  Both parties then get a PM from the Classified software to let you know who won or how to proceed.

There is no problem for winners of multiple items Private Messaging a seller during or after the auction to determine postage costs for multiple items.  But, please don't assume that the seller will do it after the auction, always ask.  :)

The software can't update the price once the auction is over, so feel free to use Paypal to pay, or the seller can send an invoice from Paypal directly.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations