Advice on Signalling, please.

Started by Belated, March 19, 2013, 10:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belated

I want to ask for help on signalling but can't find how to upload a drawing, in TurboCad, of the track plan.  Is it possible and if so, can some one tell me how, please?

Thanks in advance,

John
John

Tank

Does the software not allow you to convert it into a JPG picture or similar?  I've never used it myself.  Or, if you get the track plan on the screen then you could use the 'Print Screen' button, and then 'Paste' it into a program like 'Paint' on Windows or another photo/picture application.  That can then be uploaded to the forum.

I hope that makes sense!  :)

scotsoft

You could use the "Snipping Tool" which is part of Windows and very simple to use.

You will find it in the Accessories folder.

It captures what ever you draw a rectangle round on the screen which can then be saved as a jpg file  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

Sprintex

Quote from: scotsoft on March 20, 2013, 11:50:49 AM
You could use the "Snipping Tool" which is part of Windows and very simple to use.

You will find it in the Accessories folder.

Not in my Accessories folder you won't  ???

Paul

Danfilm007

Press Printscreen, open paint, paste the image into paint and then save it as a .jpg, and done!

Belated

Apologies - I hadn't seen the replies to this.  Maybe because it was moved?  Or because I tend to use 'unread posts since last visit' rather than 'replies to my posts'.  Anyway. my fault.

I've read the answers now,  :thankyousign:  not 100% sure but I'll try the TurboCad export.

John
John

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations