The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip.

Just taken the doggo for his lunchtime walk and it's like everyone has forgotten lockdown. The roads are heaving, people are queueing to get in to Sainsburys. Utter madness ::)

dannyboy

The hardware stores in Ireland are allowed to open from today. There are a couple of things I need for the garden, but no way am I going today or tomorrow, it will be, as @Philip.  says, "madness" for a few days. I will wait until I go to Tesco's for the 'happy hour' on Friday!  ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

guest311

anyone else being ******* about by paypal ?

they have my name
they have my address
they have my bank details
they have my credit card details

now they've 'limited' my account, so I can't pay anyone, order/ pay for anything, or basically do anything else.

don't have a phone number any more - 'message us' waste of  :censored: time

over two hours later still waiting for a response, meanwhile I need to order from BPM and send some cash to a mate.

of course, money can still be paid into my acct, I just can't access it, so I assume they get the interest.

:censored: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

crewearpley40

Alan @class37025 , have you thought about calling their customer service number 08003587911 for help

guest311

Hi Chris,

no phone numbers available on their website ...

but now,
thanks to you

I have one  >:D

guest311

Quote from: class37025 on May 18, 2020, 04:39:41 PM
Hi Chris,

no phone numbers available on their website ...

but now,
thanks to you

I have one  >:D

which is to an automated system that can't transfer me to a human being  :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

where is a fire support controller with a couple of air assets when you want one  :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

crewearpley40

They also list. Google @class37025  the following in case 0208 080 6500 and 0800 358 9448. Good luck . I contacted a phone manufacturer to sort an issue. What a waste. Censored  :censored: and he just talked as though I have a degree in computers, science, gobbledeegook and was not interested I'm not technical. Thanks, I spoke to my service provider they could not have been more helpful,  spoke plain, concise english not technical and I took name and notes. A tip

guest311

same as the other number ...

annoying automatic system that tells you it can't connect you to anyone

what a load of bull  :poop:

paulbeckwith

you  could  try  0800 358 7911

or  Dublin  office  0845401 1050

paul

crewearpley40

Ok sorry I just googled  pp say 08707 301881. Alan that is what they advertise. I tend to post or use bacs system

guest311

dublin number just the  :veryangry: same.

obviously Paypal couldn't give a  :poop: about their customers, don't want to speak to them, and just ignore them.

looks like time to send a parcel to their HQ offices

guest311

Quote from: crewearpley40 on May 18, 2020, 04:55:35 PM
Ok sorry I just googled  pp say 08707 301881. Alan that is what they advertise. I tend to post or use bacs system

I'm beginning to see your point ....

but they have money of mine....
I can't transfer to my bank account ...

and they won't answer either phones or messaging.

:veryangry: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

crewearpley40

I share your frustration and anger..sorry trying to be helpful. Wish you well and venting.

exmouthcraig

What have you done wrong to upset them and put the block on the account????

guest311

as far as I know, nothing. not changed my name / address/ bank acct / credit card etc.

plenty going in / out of the account, nothing that they worried about there !

just seem to be a load of  :censored:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations