Are there any excuses for stupid?

Started by Graham Walters, May 29, 2016, 01:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

painbrook

Will a moderator please END this topic so we can get back to pretending we are a 'friendly' forum. Is it my imagination, bickering and sniping seems to run parallel with the N forum and society.  :laugh3: :veryangry: :P :doh:. john. Happy modelling.

austinbob

Quote from: painbrook on May 30, 2016, 07:43:18 PM
Will a moderator please END this topic so we can get back to pretending we are a 'friendly' forum. Is it my imagination, bickering and sniping seems to run parallel with the N forum and society.  :laugh3: :veryangry: :P :doh:. john. Happy modelling.
I don't think we are 'pretending' we are a friendly forum - we just ARE!!
I do agree this thread has run its course and hopefully Graham has learnt something from it so he can make a success of his new business - for which I wish him every success.
Hopefully the mods will lock this thread as I, personally, don't see any future in continuing it.
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

davidinyork

Quote from: Trainfish on May 29, 2016, 02:06:41 PM
I've often seen OO gauge items pictured clearly showing a rapido coupling and the other way round too so sometimes it's not a stupid question as you can't tell which is incorrect, the description or the picture.

Bachmann often do this - normally where they have already done it in OO and are subsequently doing it in N.

Pengi

I agree that this thread has run it's course.

:locked:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations