Gaugemaster Collection: Class 73's

Started by guest6298, August 31, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Sprue

Quote from: Newportnobby on August 28, 2021, 09:08:24 PM
I've told you a million times not to exaggerate, Dave ;)

LOL.... I can't help it now Mick, waiting for this ghost train to emerge must be like waiting for the Titanic to dock at Southampton!  :D

snitchthebudgie

Gaugemaster have just invoiced me for my green 73 - are they actually appearing soon?!!!!!!

GrahamB

Quote from: snitchthebudgie on October 06, 2021, 09:03:52 AM
Gaugemaster have just invoiced me for my green 73 - are they actually appearing soon?!!!!!!
They're probably teasing. Has the price increased?

I've yet to hear anything. I ordered mine via Colletts.
Tonbridge MRC Member.
My Southwark Bridge thread can be found at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38683.0
My Southwark Bridge website can be found at https://southwarkbridge.wixsite.com/ngauge

snitchthebudgie

Quote from: GrahamB on October 06, 2021, 09:11:36 AM
Quote from: snitchthebudgie on October 06, 2021, 09:03:52 AM
They're probably teasing. Has the price increased?

The invoice is for £99.95.  I ordered mine so long ago, I've no idea what the price was, but it seems OK in these hard times!

Capri_sam

Ruddy hell, that's the 5th horseman of the apocalypse isn't it? I've got a green one on order through Kernow, I'm very tempted by the E6039 in electric blue but there hasn't been a picture of it yet so I don't actually know what I'd be ordering (all the initial livery shots were for the wrong loco, the TOPS in BR blue).

NGS-PO

My Collet's order was originally priced at £84.95.

Best

Scott.
If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

snitchthebudgie

Just updated my credit card and it's winging its way to me.....  Shock!  Horror!  Pantomime!!!!!

Newportnobby

Is it April 1st today? :confused2:

I've just mailed Rails to see if their price is still £84.95. My loco will be free as I have vouchers to spare on it (smug mode 'On' :))

Mark

I ordered with Colletts too.  I couldn't find the email confirmation so called them - they haven't heard anything from Gaugemaster yet but will phone customers when they arrive.  Presumably (hopefully) if Gaugemaster are already billing their pre-orders delivery is close.  It's taken a touch over 3 years from announcement - in the current climate that maybe isn't so bad all things considered.

Mark 

LASteve

Rails are still showing my pre-orders priced at £84.95; we'll see what transpires. Good news though!  :claphappy:

GrahamB

Just received an e-mail from Gaugemaster about the 73's. E6039 is no longer listed!
Tonbridge MRC Member.
My Southwark Bridge thread can be found at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38683.0
My Southwark Bridge website can be found at https://southwarkbridge.wixsite.com/ngauge

bluedepot

i still don't believe they exist...

i ordered 2 from colletts as well

Bob G

Quote from: GrahamB on October 06, 2021, 05:22:55 PM
Just received an e-mail from Gaugemaster about the 73's. E6039 is no longer listed!
That is just b :censored: s. What idiots at Gaugemaster.
:confusedsign:
:computerangry:

Bob

LASteve

Rails still have E6039 listed. Who knows what's going on there  :confused2:

Mark

It's still listed on Gaugemaster's own website too ... not that that's necessarily an indicator of anything. 

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations