Thank You button

Started by MacRat, December 05, 2012, 09:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacRat

Would it be possible to add a further "Thank You" button at the end of a post? Just for convenience?
With reading a thread from top to down you currently just scroll the button out of screen and continue reading the next post. With the thank you at the end of a post there would be no need to scroll up the whole post after reading it to give thanks and than down again to read the next post.

Thank you.

Illori

i might have time to look into it, but i think it may confuse many members thinking there are now double buttons and not sure which button would work for which post.

upnick

Quote from: MacRat on December 05, 2012, 09:25:23 PM
Would it be possible to add a further "Thank You" button at the end of a post? Just for convenience?
With reading a thread from top to down you currently just scroll the button out of screen and continue reading the next post. With the thank you at the end of a post there would be no need to scroll up the whole post after reading it to give thanks and than down again to read the next post.

Thank you.

Just  click  on  GO  UP   at the bottom of the page then   go to thank  you 

MacRat

Illori, thanks for considering.

Quote from: upnick on December 06, 2012, 08:22:25 AM
upnick, you're really suggesting that after reading a lengthy post in the middle of the page I'd scroll down to the very bottom and find the "Go Up" link to jump to the top of the page and than scroll down again to find the start of the post that I finished reading ?  :confused1:  :no: :no:

upnick

Quote from: MacRat on December 06, 2012, 02:32:22 PM
Illori, thanks for considering.

Quote from: upnick on December 06, 2012, 08:22:25 AM
upnick, you're really suggesting that after reading a lengthy post in the middle of the page I'd scroll down to the very bottom and find the "Go Up" link to jump to the top of the page and than scroll down again to find the start of the post that I finished reading ?  :confused1:  :no: :no:

Noone else seems to mind  scrolling through threads  & as Illori has said it could cause confusion

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations