!!

Not Yet Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Review sub-boards  (Read 1061 times)

MTSI Rail

• Trade Count: (0)
Review sub-boards
« on: May 17, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »
I would be only too pleased to put a review in of my latest Union Mills model - but there isn't any apparent place for it  :o :o- What about setting up a sub-board  for UM?  Their stuff is excellent mechanically  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:and covers a wide range of work-horse locos as opposed to the glamour stuff. The only thing is if you are GWR minded - you're going to be disappointed....... ;D

Offline Tank

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17910
    • Awards
Re: Review sub-boards
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 03:03:33 PM »
I will do mate, good suggestion. :thumbsup:

Offline painbrook

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »
I would'nt worry to much about GWR fans they seem to do fine with 4 manufacturers ;D . that said , I would buy a 'collet' 0-6-0 from Union Mill , peco's is to pricey for me . Question , which GWR loco do you think Colin would tackle ? , not so easy/simple to manufacture with all the frame variations , 'duke dogs or 'city of truro' :o . cheers John .

MTSI Rail

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 07:59:08 PM »
I doubt Colin has a GWR idea in mind - if, and I think its a big IF, he ever did, it would, without a doubt, be inside cylindered and inside framed. However, what do I know? I'm only a simple railway modeller.......

MTSI rail

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £80.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
133% 
September Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal