Thank you notification

Started by upnick, January 07, 2013, 08:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upnick

Hi   All,   

Could i ask the mods where the thank  you notification  has gone  at the top   under  members avatars  please,  the roundy  arrrows arent  appearing here at all  when  i  move  my cursor in that area  of the  home page.

scotsoft

Nick, do you mean the small triangle that indicated when you had received a thank you?

This is, hopefully, a temporary measure, the forum is undergoing a few debugging processes at the moment and this triangle was thought to be causing problems, so for now it has been removed.  Hopefully it will reappear at some point in the near future.  If it is any consolation, I miss it as well.

As for the "roundy arrows" you mention.  I am afraid you are going to have to explain in a different way what you mean here as I don't understand what you are trying to inform us of.

cheers John.

Newportnobby

I have just replied to Keerout on the same subject.
Guess we need to hear from Tank as to when it will be re-instated :confused2:

kaiwhara

:Class414:  :NGaugersRule: :Class37:

My Model Planning Thread:

(Click on Picture to view thread)

View my photos at my Flickr Account

upnick

Quote from: scotsoft on January 07, 2013, 11:04:30 AM
Nick, do you mean the small triangle that indicated when you had received a thank you?

This is, hopefully, a temporary measure, the forum is undergoing a few debugging processes at the moment and this triangle was thought to be causing problems, so for now it has been removed.  Hopefully it will reappear at some point in the near future.  If it is any consolation, I miss it as well.

As for the "roundy arrows" you mention.  I am afraid you are going to have to explain in a different way what you mean here as I don't understand what you are trying to inform us of.

cheers John.

Hi  John,   

Yes i mean  the small  triangle coloured red  i  can  see  a   shadow outline of it here now    you will  know if the thank  you is working as i  clicked on your  reply above  to thank  you  the   two arrows  appeared in the same   area  when  i  move   my  cursor  in the same area momentarily  when i  move my cursor in the same area   or when  i   refresh any page, sure the debugging will   sort it soon  many thanks for your reply. 

scotsoft

Hi Nick,

I have spotted the roundy arrows things now  :smackedface:

I am sure you will have seen it all appears to be back to normal again  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

trainsdownunder

:claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

yep working again - thanks guys

Tank

It is called the "Alerts" for future reference.  It was turned off to see if this was causing Server Load issues, but the technician must have turned it back on last night or this morning.  I'm glad to see it back! :thumbsup:

upnick

Cheers Tank   ''alerts'' i remember it's proper title  now :-[ working here fine again thanks    ;) :bounce:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations