Login Query

Started by Belated, May 15, 2013, 11:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belated

Can't find the appropriate topic so starting a new one.  Sorry if this is wrong

Over the past few days or so, I log in then when I go to another page (for want of a better name), it suddenly says I'm a guest instead of using my member's name.  Like tonight, went to the Home page to search for the topic about the Wagon Tour - or whatever it's called (can't find that in Search but that's another problem) - when I go into a sub-board, it calls me a Guest and won't let me post unless I sign in again.  Go back to the Home page and it says "Welcome Belated" so it knows it's me!!

What am I doing wrong, please (I set Login time for a day when I first log in.)?
John

Sprintex

Only thing I can think of is do you have cookies enabled?

Quote from: Belated on May 15, 2013, 11:04:42 PM
went to the Home page to search for the topic about the Wagon Tour - or whatever it's called (can't find that in Search but that's another problem)

Put the words "wagon tour" into the Search, tour thread came up third in the list after your post above and another thread asking if there was going to be a tour ???

Paul

Belated

Thanks Paul, I'll check it.  My partnr has been playing on my PC - I mean updating it - so the setting may have been changed.

John
;) :laugh:
John

daveg

Good advice.

I can 'lose' my logins when I get Norton to run a scan.

Dave G

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations