this year i want....

Started by matt-b, February 07, 2011, 06:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt-b

by the end of 2011 i would like to have added....... to my modelling collecting.

for me, wrexham and shropshire set and afew model locos from mercig  ;D

:NGaugeForum:

cloughie

this year I want therapy and gresley teak coaches

cloughie
am I there yet

Claude Dreyfus

...one or two little somethings from Japan...

Kato, Tomix or Micro Ace to produce the new JR HD300 hybrid shunter...currently only World Craft has thrown its had into the ring with a stunning brass-built model retailing at cool £272.00. I wee bit steep for my purse... :(

Also a return of the Tomix ED62 would be most welcome

The rather special Kato D51 steam locomotive is on my hitlist for the next couple of months...

porkie

to get my ballest done and get the depot area,s sorted. ;D
Finish off my dcc loco sounds project box :evil:
Anc farish to release mk2 coaches in intercity livery :beers:
:NGaugersRule:

Porkie 8)

:Class89:

My Layout build thread.... Milton grove TMD 1988 - 2000 WCML loosly based
www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57.0

Quote from: porkie on February 07, 2011, 11:31:28 PM
to get my ballest done and get the depot area,s sorted. ;D
Finish off my dcc loco sounds project box :evil:
Anc farish to release mk2 coaches in intercity livery :beers:
:NGaugersRule:

Porkie 8)

Ever tried your hand at Vinyl sides?? Electra Graphics do some awesome coach Vinyl's....Im sure he does mk2 d/e/f Air cons if thats what your after?? Early intercity executive or later INTERCTY
Sutton St Annes - Provincial north-west Lancs - 1990-1995 http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39173.0

West Coast Models - www.westcoastmodels.co.uk

porkie

The later intercity would be ideal.
I see a few farish poole versions on ebay.
But they seem to pop up when im skint :-X
:Class89:

My Layout build thread.... Milton grove TMD 1988 - 2000 WCML loosly based
www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57.0

I will be here all P*****G night writting just how many outstanding projects i need to get finished before the years out!!  >:(

But here's a start.....30 Mill Lane kit built BR Rudd's (Dutch livery) also a few Clams, Salmons, Limpets etc (From other kit manufacturers)
Finish my RMC JGA hoppers off (Farish RTR & NGS kit built)
Numerous amounts of loco respray and renumbering work (My own personal collection)

Oh and yeah.....Finally get round to building my layout!!!!  :smiley-laughing:

Anthony
Sutton St Annes - Provincial north-west Lancs - 1990-1995 http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39173.0

Quote from: porkie on February 07, 2011, 11:49:46 PM
The later intercity would be ideal.
I see a few farish poole versions on ebay.
But they seem to pop up when im skint :-X

I'm really lucky to have 3 rakes of Cross county mk2's. 1 early rake (5 TSO, mk1 restaurant 1 TFO and mk1 BG) A later rake with BSO (Vinyl conversion) and RFO (etched Conversion) A west Coast rake (5 TSO, MK3 Buffet, 3 TFO) and also a Virgin mk2 rake......For my later period. But trust me, they took me a long time to collect!!! And they wernt cheap, some were but the TSO's are fetching silly money at present!! All have been re-wheeled with the darker bach / farish coach wheels and detailed where needed in places

Sailor Charon

To get the last bits of baseboard put down, and the last sections of track laid.
To get the buildings put up and the rest of the scenery done.
To learn how to use an airbrush.
To build the last couple of coach sets I not need, what's the other thing? :) [A set of sleepers, and a TPO set, possibly a set of Maunsells.] Oh, and a cartic...
To get/build the remainder of the wagons I'm looking for (I need about another 5 coal wagons. Some more vans. Some open wagons, possibly...)
And to actually get the time to run some trains!
I just keep trying to get a little better
Said a little better than before

tadpole

...to get off the fence and decide on a proper grown-up permanent scenic layout.

Germany or UK (South/western, W.Midlands or Scotland?)?

Then get on and do it, complete with proper scenery, ballasted track and other stuff that I'm too lazy with at present.
Two rails good. Three better.

Ollie3440

...More Terriers :D 5 just isn't enough

Being a bit more serious though i'm hoping to get myself a couple more manors and the W&S Coach pack (buffet and other) I'd also like to get the XC HST from Dapol when it is released

Ollie
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

Tank

This year I want...... to have my Class 455 delivered!  :thumbsdown: Been waiting since July and was told SIX WEEKS!!!

matt-b

tank....is that a model or real one haha  ;D

Tank

:smiley-laughing:  Model!  I would have loved a real one, but some bright spark at the Selhurst Depot painted them green and got rid of the lovely toothpaste colours.   :o :'( :'( :'(            ;D

matt-b

whos building your model then?
hmmmm how much do they actually sell old locos etc for, i know ews put afew 60`s up for sale, what sort of price thou?... new thread maybe?

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations