Making your own "Train" Calendar

Started by Tdm, November 27, 2015, 06:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tdm

Something I used to do for the Stag Owners Club was each New Year produce a Calendar  featuring different members cars that could be downloaded and printed out on a PC Printer.

For 2016,  for a change, I thought I would do a Calendar featuring 12 of my own N gauge locomotives.

It is quite easy to do and below are examples of 6 Calendar pages for January to June next year (yet to do July to December). Once the Calendar pages have been created it is then just a simple matter of printing each one out on glossy A4 paper, then stapleing them together.

The way I do it is to load my (2006) version of Microsoft Digital Image software, create a "project", then pick out a Calendar design from the numerous ones on offer, set the month required, then insert a picture in the space reserved for doing so from my model railway photo Album. After doing this for each month of 2016 and saving each image created, it then just remains to print them out.

No reason why you can't also do it if you have some suitable picture editing software,
and it doesn't have to feature your locomotive stock, but real trains, or anything you like.

Caz

Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations